Killings

Prim POV

After they tell us the story we see the Capitol seal above us and it shows the boy from district 7 and the girl from district 9. We only have 9 more people left.

I wake up in the morning finding it already afternoon. I go out and I find a deer. I kill it and I bring It back and cook it up. Everybody wakes up to the smell of food. I each give them their piece and we all eat happily. We start to pack up when we hear a cannon boom near us. I turn around and I see thresh with a bow in his back he falls and another cannon booms. We start to run then I notice Rue is falling behind. I stop and go back then that's when I see clove and glimmer and Cato right behind us then Cato throws a spear and it hits rue right in the stomach she pulls it out and she stares at it.

I throw her knife that I gave her toward glimmer and I hit her in the head right in the skull she immediately falls dead. I throw another and it hits clove's arm. They start to run back. I stare at Rue she asks me to sing so I do.

"Deep in the meadow, under the willow a bed of grass a soft green pillow, lay down you head and close you sleepy eyes-

I see her start to close her eyes then she manages to say fi-fi-finish -I-I-it please. And w-w-win. You have to.

"I promise Rue."

Then I finish the song.

-And when again they open the sun will rise"

Her eyes lay lifeless and I start to sob uncontrollably. I see some flowers and I grab then and I put them around her and some in her hands. Gale see's me crying and says she'll be okay it's time to go. Then I see the hovercraft come and I see her being lifted up I grab her hand until I can't reach her anymore. I can't take it so I climb up a tree and I jump into the hovercraft with rue. I see president snow come up to me and he just throws me down into the arena back again all I feel is the hard ground once I make it down.

Gale carries me to our camp and the Capitol seal comes and it shows everyone that died. The only people left are district 2 and 12 and the girl which I call fox face from district 5. Before I start to cry again I see a 2 parachutes come from the sky and they are both for me. I open them one is the necklace Rue wore, and the other one is a doll that looks so much like Rue. I put the necklace on the doll then I cry myself to sleep that night.

--------------

There you guys go a long chapter well kind of. Anyway I want to tell you if you guys want me doing a sequel if you do tell me in the comments.

Also I will do only I think 3-5 more chapters more then it ends. Or I'll do the sequel if you want.

Vote and tell your friends

One last thing Thank you so much for over 400 reads THANK YOU ALL FANS AND FRIENDS

One more thing, I will do another book on how to survive middle school like what to do and what not to. I will start it in August or somewhere around it. Please read it and tell me if you like it.

Thanks bye!!

:)