Bonus chap

AUTHORS NOTE

HERE IS THE STORY YOU GUYS WANTED!

ENJOY!!!

-----------------

(Gale's POV) from the platforms

I look at prim she is so scared right now.

I hear the alarm I run to get a pack and to get out of there as fast as I can. I go to the woods and I find a little opening and I just run under there. I hear 12 cannons boom. I hope prim isn't dead. I hear a rustle in the cave then I see Katniss there saying I miss you come please come. I step closer and I see she never acts like this so I step back slowly I see Katniss moving towards me, and she tells me come back. I ask her what's your nickname? He answers back kitty of course! Then I start to run back out, then I fall and I see Katniss' hand grabbing me by my ankle. That'a when I see the guy from district 11. He cuts the holograms hand off it starts to squirm then I just run. We run until we find a good place to hide I ask him his name and he says Tresh. That's when Cato and other careers come out and start to ambush us they take our stuff and beat us and cut us until we're almost lifeless. Then that's when I hear Cato say something to us. I say what he says it again next time I see you your little sister will be dead then clove throws a knife at me and it reaches me in my arm. That's when I found you guys and now were here.

11--------------6);(,(

That's that story tell me what you think and stuff!!

Please vote and tell your friends!!! Please!!!!

Sorry for the long paragraph