Chapter 6

As you guys know prim let the horses be free.

I stare at the tv the horses running wild all over the place then president Snow comes out and announces that the we will come out in two days when they have the new horses. New horses why do they need new horses? Then it comes out they got them all and they're all in a big room with people in gas masks. Then they leave and gas covers the room. They all scream and then they all fall down on the floor.

Dead.

They all died. Because of me.

We all go to our level. We get a penthouse like everyone. I go to my room and I just stay there. On my bed thinking of Katniss of how much I miss her. Then I wish she could see me I wish I could see her. Then it is dinner So I go to the dinning room and I eat I think they are serving beef and apple juice. I find an orange and I eat it, I never had an orange before I have heard of one but never tasted it it tastes sweet and sour.

It is time to go to bed,i see something it is a note on my bed.

" The note says meet me at the rooftop."

I go outside and to the stairs I see gale gong upstairs to but I quickly hide so he doesn't see me.

When I get there I see gale sitting down on a chair near a table. It has three chairs. I Wonder why? Gale looks at me and says, " what are you doing here? Did you put that not on my bed?"

" no! I thought you put that note on MY bed! "

" who could it be then "

We wait a while then we hear leaves crunch, we quickly turn around and see Katniss there just standing there a few feet away. I run up to her and I hug her and she just laughs.

" I missed you so much! "

" I know prim."

Gale and her hug for a while and then she turns back to me and says I love you then we eat sandwiches she made for us at the table. I tell her how she got here and she says somehow. We laugh and until about the time of 12:00 pm.

Then we hear a twig crack and a odd smell.

________________~~~~~~~~~~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~~~~~~~~~___________________

Hope you guys like my new chapter still waiting on those comments though.

I wrote this at a boring lecture about god. They didn't notice me though so here is the chapter. Vote and comment about what I told you or about whatever you want.

Bacon.

Pork hop

Uhh I

Bijou

Unibody

Hkvhvk

Jobs

Jeh job

Kibble

I got bored.

REMEMBER VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!