Starting Over

I wake up I was in the tube it was all a dream I am in my bed in district 12. Wait I am alone.

I wake up I really am in the tube and it is rising onto the platform then they say we have one minute until we can get our stuff, I look around for Gale I see him two platforms to my right.

10

A bit more i can see weapons inside the cornucopia I see a bow and arrow and knifes.

5

Almost there.

2

1

Th alarm sounds and I leave the platform and go get a blue pack. I run inside the cornucopia and I get the collection of knifes and I start to run to the forest but I see Rue she is being attacked by Cato. I grab a knife and I run up to him and I stab his arm. He cries out in pain and releases Rue I tell her to follow me she does. She has a white pack on her back I can see she has been cut on her forehead.

After a few miles of running I find a nice cave to go in and inside we find a rabbit. We put our stuff down then we hear 12 cannons. That mean twelve people are dead. I hope it isn't Gale.

We settle in and we put out the stuff we have in our packs jerky, sleeping bag, water, and some dried fruit. I give her a knife because I have twelve so I gave her one. Then I find the one they have in the training center the beautiful one.

Then we hear a twig crack behind us more deeper into the cave....

--------•-•-•-•-!-------

Hope you guys liked my chap!

Vote and comment and tell your friends !