How good are you

We wake up every morning and train nd stuff and now we have to show then what we are good at. In the 3 dys we had to train I found out I am good at the bow nd arrow, knifes, painting, and climbing. Now we have to show what we're good at.

__________~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~\~~_~_~_~_~_~

I am running I can't stop I see a cliff but I just keep on running. On the other side I see katniss, my mother, and Gale. Katniss is talking except I can't hear her I get closer and I know what she is saying. YOU KILLED ME NOW ILL KILL YOU!Then she aims at me and I wake up.

1 hour later...

Today is the day I get to show what I am best at.

I wake up sweaty so I shower then I go to eat breakfast. I see I am the only one there. I just eat calmly and go back to my room. I read until it is almost time for our performances then we go downstairs to wait for district 11 to get out. I see rue go in I wonder what she will do? After she and the guy which I think his name is Tresh, go out and it is my turn.

I see the game makers talking and bored because how fun is it for people to show off their skills. I go up to he knifes and I throw them then I go to the bow and arrow section and I throw some. They seem really bored nd don't pay attention to me. So I get the knife I really liked and I throw it close to Senca Crane's head. They all gasp and I say thank you for being soo patient. Then I leave.

--_____________________

Hope you guys liked it