Chapter 3

PRIMROSE EVERDEEN!

It is my name. She said my name. I cannot believe she said my name. I stay still for a moment then I realize everybody Is looking at me. I start to walk forward I turn back to see Katniss but she looks away. I am hurt inside I see my mother who is so good at hiding her feelings. I get closer to the stage. Where I barley noticed the mayor, haymich, and more peace keepers are there. In case you didn't know haymich won the games a few years ago and now he lives in the victors village. Anyways back to prim. I walk forward Effie is looking at me and saying come on dear come on!

I go up and hide my duck tail. She says well now the boys! She does just reaches in and gets a name. It says......

GALE HAWTHORNE!!!

He starts walking he also turns around and Katniss looks at him not at me at him!! She is about to cry for him! I hate her so much right now! My mother is again hard to tell. We walk into the justice building and into separate rooms we each have 10 minutes with our family and loved ones. First it is my mother and Katniss. Me and my mother hug and I just stare at Katniss but, I just can't stay mad at her I cry and hug her she starts singing. Singing always calms me down. I stop crying and just stare at her I tell her don't die please. She says please win I don't want to lose you! Then the door opens and they take them out. "NO NO NOOO NO!!!!! STOP COME BACK come back"

After all that is done we have to go to the train station to ride off to the Capitol .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~_~~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_

Hope you like my book so far. Tell me what you think.

Tell me if I should write more or not I really want to know if you want to vote then vote and please comment.

😝