Chapter 5

We are here. We made it we are at the Capitol. We see people Capitol people. Fancy hair weird clothes and ugly make up. When we get off me and gale hold hands to not get separated, I feel myself being torn apart from him then I don't see him anymore I start yelling his name but he doesn't come.

I finally let them do what ever they want to do to me. Different people like at least 2 are coming my hair putting make up on me or telling me I have so many flaws. They tell me they are going to be my prep team. These are their names. Lillian the make up stylist and mark the hair stylist. They comb out all the knots out of my hair and I feel it so silky. Then they do something to me called beauty base 0. It makes me look like I don't have any flaws at all then they say I have to go meet my stylist.

They put me in a room. It is cold and there is only a bed in there. I hear the door open it is a guy. He introduces himself as CINNA. He says that I am very skinny and I will look good in the dress he designed will look good on me. I said thank you very much and I cannot wait.

When it is almost time to get dressed and go to our chariots. All of the horses from district 1-12 run away. The president will be super mad because I know who let them out and I know he will kill me.

~_~_~~_~~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~

I hope you like my chapters please vote and read and tell your friends about this book and please give me ideas on how the dress should be.

Remember is has to represent the district.

Tell me about the others and if you want me to do a sequel.