INTERVIWS

I wake up in the morning. I see my prep team already here, they look at me and say up up up let's do your make up! I get up and they sit me in a chair and start to powder my cheeks, put lip gloss on me and eyeliner and mascara it is lunch time when they finish my make up. I go eat some soup and beef then I have another orange. I see Cinna come in with a dress in his hand it is a beautiful white dress it is puffy on the bottom and it just looks very elegant it has its own gloves and a little crown. And some special shoes. They are white heels I think they are gorgeous. Cinna says there is a surprise but he cant tell so i put it on then we go to the interviews with Ceasar Flickerman. It goes by districts so one goes first and twelve goes last.

When it is my turn I go to the stage Ceasar introduces me then he asks me questions.

How was it that your own sister didn't care about you?

It was very hurtful she didn't do anything to try to stop it.

The intrance Was very spectacular did you like the fire and were you scared?

Thank you and yes I thought I was going to BURN.

With that little word I stood up and my dress started to burn from my heels and then my dress like it turned to ash then underneath stood a wonderful dress it was black it was Long it was so beautiful I started to cry a bit.

Ceasar says well that was stupendous then my Two minutes it up he asked me a final question.

What do you think about the games?

I pause for a moment then I remember that is why I'm here.

I say I think the games are cruel and should not be played I absolutely HATE THEM I HATE THEM SO MUCH I NEVER WANTED TO BE IN THEM!!!!

Then peace keepers come and they take me away crying.

____________+*____+_\{||\_{|__\_______________

Hey guys I won't be able to update In three days because I am going camping so I will try to update two chapters on Friday.

Vote and comment what you think!

Hi!!!!