The finale

I get up in the morning which seems like afternoon. I guess they want this over with. I go out and start to hunt.

****

Meanwhile in district 11 there is an uprising the people are fighting the peacekeepers and are killing them.

****

Game Center

Haymitch and Senca are talking to each other.

"Give them what they want. Something to root for."

" we should just kill her."

" no no no no don't kill her she is on a role right now give them what they want."

"I don't think it-

" trust me it will work."

***

Back in the arena

I got two squirrels and one rabbit. I start to notice it getting dark so I hurry back to the camp when I see gale getting some berries I turn around then I hear a cannon. I look back and I see fox face there right behind gale. Gale those are night lock berries! I scream at him. "They can't kill you in a minute!"

Then we hear an announcement sorry for the interruption but now they're can be two victors from the same district that will be all.

Then it became dark and we heard screaming.

"Cato!!!! Help Cato!!!"

Then silence. We hear footsteps then we see a 3 foot baby bear right in front if us. I think it was cute then it bit me and it was acid it started to burn so we ran and ran then more came I saw Cato running too we got on top of the cornucopia,and Cato tried to choke me then Gale hit him and Cato got him and I got my knife and all he had to do is twist his neck and Gale dies. I can't throw it.

It will kill them both. I see Gales eyes point to Cato's hand and I know exactly what to do.

I throw the knife and it hits his arm and Gale pushes him off. They eat him and then we hear a cannon.

Then we hear Senca crane you guys are the victors of the 74th annual hunger games. Congratulations!

-------

Hey guys please check out my new book and tell me what you think in the comments go to my profile and read it please!

Thank you a lot for 500 reads!

Thanks and goodbye. Only 1 chapter left!

THE HUNGER GAMES PRIMROSE EVERDEENOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara