Chapter 4

In the train it is clean and not like my room at all. I go to my room and my it is big! The bathroom is so big. I take a shower. There are so many buttons. I finally get out and put on a white dress that reminds me of primrose like my name. It is so pretty. I go out to the dinning car and everyone is already there even gale. I haven't talked to him since yesterday.

We eat in silence. Nobody talks. The food is so good. I can't stop eating it. After I am finished eating we have to go to the living room car and watch the reapings. There is a little girl my age named rue. Nobody volunteered for her at all. Like me. After all that is done we have to go to our rooms.

Gale talks to me for the first time since we got there.

" hey"

"Hi"

" are you scared of these games?"

" yeah "

" you know I'm here to protect you."

" gale I'm scared I don't want to die!" I instantly start crying. Gale calms me and puts me to bed and I don't let go of him until I fall into a deep sleep. He leaves after that.

I scream. Someone is chasing me I am bleeding I can't stop then gale comes out of nowhere and he has a bow and arrow and he aims but not at the person at me he shoots and says for Katniss.

I wake up in the morning about 2:00 screaming. Gale comes to my room running he asks if I am ok. I tell him about my dream and how he killed me and then he starts to cry. So then before I know it I cry too. We are crying and comforting each other and then we fall asleep on my bed. We wake up at exactly 8:00 o clock sharp to get ready. Because today we get to the Capitol. We can't eat so I just stare at what to put on today.i just end up putting some pants and shirt on.

We hear people shouting. Our names. They are saying PRIM PRIM PRIM and GALE GALE GALE GALE!!!!!!

We made it we are at the Capitol.

__________~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_______________

This is how long my chapters are going to be I guess.

So stay tuned for tomorrow because I am tired.