11. Following

"Well then everyone get changed we are going to a club." I say and stand up. I walk into my bedroom and realize I have never been to a club and go to Katie's room. I knock on her door and walk in.
"Hey I need help." I say and she laughs.
"You really need to get out more." She says but throws me a black dress. I side the dress on and look in the mirror. The dress sticks to me showing the outline of my muscles. She then throws me some boots that have a huge heel on them. They come up to the bottom of my knees. She then shows me a picture of winged eyeliner with smoky eyeshadow. I snap and it is exactly like the picture on me. I smile at my reflection.
"Thanks babe." I say and kiss her cheek, she smiles and I walk to the room down the hall that we turned into the weapons room. I take daggers and slide them in my boots securing them at the top with a strap. I then walk into the living room with four more daggers and straps. I hand Katie a dagger and strap and she looks at me like I have lost it.
"Put the strap inside the top of your boot and slide the dagger inside it." I say and hand the other three humans a dagger and strap the all put them on without question.
"Are we ready?" Josh asks and we nod.
"We should all take Daniel's truck. It will be easier to cloak." Beau says.
"How will that work?" Hunter asks.
"We will figure something out." I say and we all walk out to the truck.
Daniel climbs in the driver seat with Katie in the middle seat. Hunter climbs in the passenger seat and Jamie sits in his lap. Luke is in the middle of the backseat with Josh to one side Beau to the other with me on Beau's lap. We drive for about twenty minutes before we are all restless.
"Meg, how do you plan to get in here?" Katie asks.
"With this." I say and hand her the badge.
"And the rest of us?" She asks.
"They won't say anything when they see FBI." I say as Daniel pulls in.
We all climb out of the truck and stretch before we walk to the door. I walk to the front of the line and show the big guy my badge and he nods letting us all pass. I smirk at Katie and start looking at Erik. It takes about ten minutes before we see Erik. I spot him in the back of the club. I watch as he makes his way to the door trying to make sure no one was following. I watch from our table near the front of the club as he slips out the back.
"Guys he just went out the back. I am going to follow him you go get the truck." I say quickly and rush across the room and out the same door as Erik.
I notice I am in a garage and see three guys. One is tall and lean while the other is has more muscle. Then there is Erik the three are looking at something over a table. I inch closer slowly, hoping neither of them will notice me. I step behind a stack of boxes just as the two guys walk back into the club.
Erik gets in his car and leaves. As soon as he gets out of sight I sprint to the truck. I jump in the passenger seat and notice everyone is sitting the same as before just with us in the front.
"They were looking over some map. We need to follow them." I say.
"Okay he turned left here." Luke says.
"Luke you cloak us and I will try to track him." Beau says.
I snap and I now have on my shorts and tank top. I snap again and have on my combat boots and my hair up. I shift in Beau's lap and start adjusting the straps with my daggers in them. I must have been fidgeting because he puts his hands on my hips to stop me from moving.
"You have a sharp tail bone." He whispers in my ear so quietly none of the others noticed.
"Not my fault." I say but I stop moving, though his hands don't move from my hips. He laughs causing the others to look at us.
"Where are we going?" Katie asks.
"We aren't far from the palace." I say.
"Yeah. The turn is about five minutes away." Josh says.
"The question now becomes what is the leader of vampires doing this close to the palace alone." Luke says.
"Better question why is he going to the palace alone?" Beau says pointing ahead of us.
"Let's find out." I say as Josh pulls in behind Erik.
Josh parks and we follow Erik inside.