17. Kidnapping

I am rudely awoken by Katie flopping in the bed beside me. I groan and roll over and try to hide from her. Only to hit a small feminine body. I realize I am going to have to get up since I am sandwiched between Jamie and Katie.

"What time is it?" I whine.

"Three in the afternoon. We didn't think you would want to be woken up since you didn't go to bed before six in the morning." Jamie says.

"But then we decided we were going out and figured we would go ahead and pick your outfit out. Go get dressed and come back in here. Clothes are in the bathroom and no complaints." Katie says.

"Fine but I am showering." I say when I feel the tense muscles.

I make myself shower quickly and throw on the clothes leaving my hair wrapped in the towel. I snap and the outfit is on. It is a tight black dress with high heel black boots that come up to my knee with a leather jacket over it. I snap again and my hair is dry. I walk into the bedroom again and sit on the bed. Katie holds a picture up and I snap and my hair and makeup are a perfect replica.

"Ok I am going to go and grab something to eat while you two get ready." I say.

"You mean go see your boyfriend." Katie says.

"No I mean go inhale large amounts of food because I am starving." I say causing them both to laugh.

I walk down the stairs trying not to break my neck considering the size of these heels. I honestly can't remember the last time I wore heels. I head into the kitchen and grab a banana. I hear Josh in the living room so I head inside.

"What are you wearing?" Josh asks when he sees me.

"No clue. Jamie and Katie are insisting on going out and making me wear this." I say and eat really quickly.

Just as I finish eating the two of them appear in the doorframe.

"Ready?" Jamie asks.

"Sure but I'm driving." I say and grab my keys.

We drive for about an hour and a half before we get to the club. I groan as we get out. I always hate these types of places, there are always too many people packed into one room and hardly any room to get away if someone decides to attack. The girls and I have been dancing and they were drinking for about three hours when I spot Erik.

"Katie, there is Erik." I say in her ear.

"Should we grab him?" She asks.

"Yes. You go to the left and push him towards the door. I will grab him there. Have Jamie call the guys and tell them to find somewhere to put him."  I say and head off to the door, staying far enough away from Erik not to spook him.

I watch as Katie tells Jamie something, then heads towards Erik trying to spook him she walks confidently at him with a drink in her hands. Erik looks up from his conversation with another vampire to see Katie he must recognize her because he subtly turns around and makes tracks towards me. I walk towards the door and cut him off just as soon as he gets outside. Just my luck he doesn't see me.

"Erik lovely to see you." I say and knock him out.

Katie and Jamie Come around in front of me and we carry him and put him in the trunk. I pull silver and chains out and wrap them around his arms and legs. I wrap him up until it become so much smoke coming from his skin that I am fairly certain he won't be getting out anytime soon.

We have Erik. Get Josh and find somewhere we can extract information from him. I say to Beau.

We are I am sending you the address. Beau says.