➳zero

The Problem With Carolyn & It's spin-off The Shame In Andy McQueen (not yet posted) are for the NoMoreBullying challenge in which taking a stand for bullying counts.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author, Tyler Munro.

There will be sensible topics in the short story such as, threats, heavy bullying, slut shaming, sexism, and a strong hatred towards Andy McQueen. Prepare yourselves.

Bullying isn't funny and it isn't cute. If you feel overpowered because of it, you're sick and need help. People go through hell and back because of it, people hurt themselves because of it. But most importantly, people kill themselves because of it. So if you think it's funny, who are you to make someone else feel down because you yourself are living hell?

It doesn't make you stronger, and it sure as hell doesn't make you have power over someone. It makes you weak...frail. And what Andy McQueen did to Carolyn was horrendous. Want to know why? Because Carolyn ended up killing herself.

So while Carolyn was dead; Andy wanted her back as much as he wanted her gone.

This is her story.