➳twelve

:: TWELVE ::

It was dark, cold, and silent.

Carolyn already knew how she was going to do it, how she was going to kill Andy so she can return back home and not have to worry him, about anything at all.

She would have to find a way to get the knife from his hands so that when they're alone so she could stab him with it. Carolyn knew what the consequences would be if Andy caught her, but that was something she would just have to risk.

Andy turned a corner and exited out the highway entering a dark place that was filled with nothing but dark evergreen tree's. Carolyn saw a gas station up at head and that was perfect for her plan. She would have to think of a way to get the knife without Andy knowing.

Everything still seeming fuzzy and her body feeling nauseous, Carolyn looked around the car, Andy eyeing her from the corner of his eyes questionably.

The car came to a slow halt as Andy parked it right in front of a gas department, he opened his door but locked the others and hissed. "Stay here?" Carolyn shook her head slowly and when Andy shut the door she began looking for the sharp metal object.

She looked under the seat, besides the seat, in the seat, behind the seat but it was no where to be found. She lifted up the small treasure trunk in between the front and passenger seat and felt satisfied when she saw the knife sitting there. Ready to be used.

Skimming the sharp edge, Carolyn smiled. She was going to get her revenge...she was going to get her revenge. She smiled.

But did she really want to do something? Was she really going to kill Andy? Seconds went by as Carolyn thought of whether she really wanted to do this. Tic-toc. Tic-toc. Her heart raced faster as time went by, her palms began to sweat and her mind became flooded with thoughts. Andy walked around the car, as rain began to pour.

Hastily, she took the metal object in her hands, closed the small trunk and stuffed the handle of in the knife inside her dress, hiding any evident that it was there. Slowly she banged against the window, and as soon as Andy opened the front door she asked. "Can you walk me to the bathroom?"

Andy rolled his eyes and unlocked the door letting her out. Rain poured down on their bodies, Andy pushed his damp hair back as Carolyn eyed him from the corner of her eye. Her already damp hair cascaded down her front and back as she walked, each drop adding a pound of weight.

Andy pushed open the door and ushered her to go in, it was dark and the cold water made her shiver. "Hurry up." He said pushing her. "Carolyn, get in!" But Carolyn didn't. She wasn't.

This was it.

This was where she was going to make her move. This was where she was going to do the thing that will change her life. "I'm sorry." She said and immediately Andy's eyes flashed into confusion.

Droplets of water fell from his hair as he stared back at her, silence overwhelming them. Carolyn didn't hesitate to pull out the knife. She grasped the handle and whipped it out and aimed to plunge it in Andy's heart. But she didn't succeed.

Andy grasped onto her hand tightly and pushed her back. "You want to kill me?" He yelled his voice cracking. "Go ahead, do it!" He yelled again, Carolyn couldn't tell if he was crying or if it was the rain colliding but Andy looked hurt and in pain. He licked his lips slowly, arching his eyebrows and opening his arms wide. Carolyn grasped the knife tightly in her hands staring back at him the rain pouring over their bodies. "Go ahead, kill me!" His voice was throaty and strong but that didn't hide the pain clear in it. "Kill me!" And those last words were when his voice really showed his emotions, because they faded and he began to cry and he couldn't hold back the tough guy act. "Just do it."

And like Carolyn had said before, she wasn't going to hesitate to.

***

Do you want Carolyn to do it?

Should Carolyn do it?

Wait till next chapter and you'll find out ;)

ASK ME QUESTIONS! ask.fm/creepymotel