➳ten

Thanks to @shutupdehlia for the awesome cover above. Enjoy the chappy :)

::TEN::

Two Months Later

2 months. 60 days. 10 weeks. 1,440 minutes. And Carolyn still hadn't woken up.

She laid perfectly still on her hospital bed, arms to her side, legs together, and her head up. Everyone around her constantly kept checking on her in hopes of any good signs, but nothing. Her father never left her side, her mother would always come but most of the time she was gone.

And Andy.

Well minutes after the incident Andy was taken into custody. He was held hostage in a cell for three days and after that he was free. Still, he had to be a part of community service where he was forced to attended. His parent's didn't sue, and it was because they were holding back a secret.

Andy was going to be Carolyn's step brother.

Carolyn's mother had an affair with his father and after those two months, they decided on getting together. Her mom didn't know how to drop the news on Carolyn though. How would she explain it? She thought. She didn't even want Carolyn. She caused her too much stress.

"Carolyn is making my life so miserable." She would sigh to her husband, also known as Carolyn's father. He would just stare at her, holding back to urge to slap her across the face.

"I respect that you want to leave me. That you had an affair. But I will not, and listen to my words clearly Ashley, I will not let you talk about my daughter that way. Do you not see in the state she is in and you have the damn nerves to say she's making your life miserable? You cheated on me, and with the father that's been taunting our daughter. You know, I was devastated that you would do that to me. But now I'm glad you did, it let me know what an egotistical bitch you are. Get the fuck out my face." Carolyn's father hissed clenching his jaw tightly.

Carolyn's mother turned around and walked out. Leaving her husband behind, her suicidal daughter behind and didn't even dare to say goodbye.

"I'm here for you, baby." Carolyn's father said, his eyes beginning to water up. He took Carolyn's hand in his and squeezed it tight. "I'm here for you."

***

Is that a tear in my eye? NO. Ty does not cry when reading sad books. NO. Come one guys tell me your thoughts I love reading what you have to say:)) Can anyone make a trailer for this book? Pleaseee:) Don't forget to comment your thoughts!!

CHECKOUT my new story The Diary of Joanne Miller! It's for the FreeYourBody campaign! Hope you like it!