➳two

:: TWO ::

Carolyn got up from the floor with the feeling of misery overwhelming her. As she ran through the hallways, everything seemed to be in slow motion. The students laughing, her bun falling, everything. She couldn't think of anything to make her birthday worse.  

Andy was a jerk. 

As Carolyn ran into a dark classroom she caught a glimpse of someone chasing behind her but she couldn't quite pinpoint who it was. The classroom had been dark but as she took a few steps back from the entrance she saw who it was. It was Andy; and he was closing the door behind him with a wicked smile.

Fear grew inside Carolyn as she pinned herself against a corner, watching as Andy approached her. He ran his large hands over her cheeks and then sliding them down so that he was clutching her boobs. He then began kissing her neck and as much as Carolyn fought to push him away, he was stronger. 

Andy placed his right hand over Carolyn's mouth and with his left hand he slid his hand up her dress tugging on her panties until he saw them fall down to her knees. Tears were streaming down Carolyn's eyes, she was crying for help but the screams were muffled. 

"Help!" She begged once Andy let go of her mouth, but no one helped her. No one would. She was a no one to everyone. 

Andy had his forearm pressed against her chest as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his manhood, rubbing it against Carolyn's sex. She squeezed her eyes shut feeling Andy insert himself. "Yeah, that's what you wanted right?" He asked as thrusts himself in, despise all of Carolyn's cries. 

Carolyn cried. Screamed. Shoved, but none were useful. She was warrior, because as Andy took her virginity, she didn't stop fighting. 

And she didn't need anyone.  

Can this story get anymore fucking worse? there's tears streaming down my eyes and as much I want to fucking punch Andy as I write him, I can't. I can't wait to write the spin-off in his POV. There's a HUGE reveal regarding the ending to this story you guys.