➳nine

:: NINE ::

What is life had no meaning? What if life was limited? Sometimes you just have to think for yourself, don't let others do it for you. If you want to wear that red dress that barely touches your knee, wear it. Because guess what? People are you going to judge you anyways, their going to judge you like their lives depend on it. It's how society works now, and as fucked up as it is it's life. And sometimes it makes you want to die. But if you let that person control you, you're letting them rule your life. The life that was given to you. And if being a cold hearted bitch is what it takes for you to wear that dress. Be a cold hearted bitch. Know yourself, know your worth. 

Carolyn pinned herself against the hospital bed her heart beginning to race. She feared Andy, she feared him because of the things he made her want to do without him actually being there. She feared of dying, and feared that maybe Andy would be the reason why. 

"Carolyn has a way of making things all about her, but has she said about the part when she pushed me down the stairs right in front of everyone. When she embarrassed me and there was nothing I could do because I was...scared." Andy lied bringing his head down. 

"Liar." Carolyn harshly muttered.

"I'm not lying..." He responded looking deep into her eyes. If Carolyn hadn't known any better she would actually believe him. His eyes held deep emotion, like they were scarred. But from what? "You think these bruises just magically appeared?" Andy turned around and lifted up the back of his shirt revealing a large black blue spot. Where'd he get that from? Carolyn thought. 

"I didn't push you down the stairs!" Carolyn half shouted, she looked at her mom and saw that she was believing every single word just by how watery her eyes had gotten. Every single lie Andy was saying she was believing. And that tore Carolyn apart more than Andy. "Mom? You don't believe him right? You can't. Please tell me you don't, he's lying!" Carolyn began to cry, feeling her heart shatter and her anger begin to rise. She was trying to fight back the tears, trying to be strong but she couldn't anymore. The weight was just too much for her to handle. 

"All I want is an apology. That's all." Andy said soothingly, he looked at Carolyn who looked just about ready to attack him. 

"I can't be here anymore." She pulled every cord attached to her body off and pulled the sheets of her body. Hastily, she climbed out of the bed and ran out the room everything once again seeming in slow motion. Her feet lasted less than seconds against the cold floor as she pushed past everyone in her way, tears falling down her face. This reminding her about her birthday when Andy rejected her. 

She ran towards to double doors and through a small dark glass she saw Andy running behind her. She turned her head around and then began running again through the double doors where the stairs were. And just when she was about to run down them, Andy harshly grasped her arm and pulled her back. 

"Listen to me. You are going to go with my story. I don't care what you told them, tell them it was a lie and that you wanted to protect yourself." Andy hissed. He pinned her against the pole that separated the stairs to from up and down, his face only inches away from hers. "Alright?"

"No." Carolyn protested, feeling a gush of wind hit her from the window beside. The wind was cold against her skin as she shook her head. "You've made my life a living-hell, and you deserve to-" 

The sound of Carolyn's voice was replaced with a high pitch scream as Andy pushed her light body down the stairs, he watched as her body rolled down each step. Each body part going in a different direction, her hair covering most of her face, and fear running down Carolyn's body. Andy heard a short cry and when finally Carolyn landed on the floor everything went dead silent as she stared back at him with fear, and then slowly her eyes began closing. Andy stood back a large lump rising in his throat, eyes wide open, heart beating and hands shaking. "What have I done?" 

***

*sings* cuz baby now we got bad blood, you know what used to be bad love... SOOOOOOO...what do you guys think? Honestly this shit was really heard for me to write and am still holding my chest. But what do you think?