➳three

^^ you at the end of this chapter, don't kill me please!

:: THREE ::

It had been exactly one week since Andy had done what he did. And as Carolyn laid on her bed, bad thoughts were consuming her mind. Despite that he had raped her. Did he like it? What did he think of her body? Was that enough for him to want her if not then to maybe to leave to her alone?

"Sometimes being a teenager made you just want to die." She huffed to herself.

All of a sudden Carolyn's phone buzzed, it'd been a while since that had happen so immediately Carolyn jump and unlocked her phone. And Immediately her face fell. Of course there'd be something to ruin the moment she the slightest content.

It was picture of Andy doing her.

Correction: Andy raping her.

And it had a threat. Saying: Post this on your Facebook you thirsty whore or Andy will.

Carolyn threw her phone against the wall the glass shattering. "Why me?!" She cried, "god, can't you see that I'm trying to be strong! I-I'm scared!"

Carolyn ran into the bathroom, slid out the Gillette from her razor and swiped it against her wrist multiple times. The cuts were so deep and she lost so much blood that after a moment, Carolyn blacked out.

The pressure sending her to the hospital.

***

"She hasn't responded yet!" Andy hissed at his girlfriend Jessica who had sent that threat to Carolyn, little did she know that Carolyn was at the hospital and soon Jessica would be arrested. "Post it!"

"Okay." Jessica laughed giving Andy a peck on the lips. "Anything for my baby."

She clicked post from Andy's Facebook and immediately people began liking, commenting and sharing. And reading all the rude comments something flipped in Andy's face, it was a wicked smile.

"I loathe that bitch." He laughed.

OooooOh! Whatthefuck is gonna happen now? Hit me up on twitter and ask me questions @/TyMunro_ :)