➳four

Some Grey's Anatomy shit in this bitch. Demi fucking slayed this episode btw. Ok yeah, continue.

:: FIVE :: 

Bandages covered Carolyn's wrists, as her arms were strained down by her side. She hated the feeling of not being able to move, it was like she couldn't breathe. She tried to move her hand but it was no use and her heavy breathing wasn't doing no good. 

"Please...take...it off!" She said in between breaths. Her mother came by her side and unattached one of them, and using her now free hand Carolyn unattached her other wrist and grab the closest weapon to her; A needle. 

She held it to her throat yelling the words. "Why did you save me! I don't need saving. I need happiness." Her voice was so low, and broken. "Just let me die! Please." Her words faded. 

"Carolyn sweetie listen to me, put that down." Her dad said calmly approaching her but that only made Carolyn grow upset. She neared the needle closer to her neck, so close that if she moved it one more inch it would be pricking her smooth skin. 

"No dad, you listen to me! I've been laughed at, picked on, and hated on. You think these bags under my eyes are because of Netflix? No. They're because I can't sleep, those wicked thoughts always crossing my mind, everyone's laughter! They taunt me and I'm tired of it!" Carolyn cried. "I just need...peace!" 

"Who's picking on you?" Her dad asked softly, but Carolyn wasn't sure whether she was going to say Andy or not. She was afraid of the things he might do to her afterwards, or of the things his friends will do. It wasn't going to be an easy fight and Carolyn wasn't ready for it. 

"Myself." Carolyn pouted. "My mind...it creates these horrible images of people laughing at me. And they make me feel like I'm below them, like-like I'm nothing." Carolyn got caught in the moment that she didn't realize how insane and deranged she was sounding. 

And that's how Andy made Carolyn seem psychotic. He got into her mind and fucked her over. She wasn't psychotic, she was just bullied and needed to be saved. 

Her father wouldn't believe her now.

It was too late. 

And soon, Carolyn would be in rehab. 

Away from Andy. 

And away from everyone else. 

She would be alone. 

With nothing but darkness consuming her. When all she wanted was to feel the slightest bit of love. But not even attempting to kill herself helped. In fact it made matter's worse. 

And if Carolyn had the chance to stab herself in the neck with that needle again. She wouldn't hesitate to.

***

Next chapter will be in Andy's POV because I have something hella fucking crazy planned for him! Are you guys enjoying it so far though? 

Tweet me at @/TyMunro_