s e v e n t e e n

s e v e n t e e n

"who knew one person had the capability to make me forget about my past."

**

The door closed quickly after all of them had scurried out of the room and Harry's lips remained pressed onto mine. Having his arms wrapped around me gave me a sense of comfort, and fuck was he a good kisser.

He readjusted his hands on my neck and suddenly I felt myself pulling back. I couldn't do this. Not again. I gently pushed on Harrys chest, my stomach churning as I froze on the spot.

I'd kissed Harry first, so if something happened it was my fault. Had I rushed it? I hardly knew him? Fuck, what was I doing.

"Chloe?" His questioned, softly, "Look at me," His fingers lifted up my chin until his gaze met mine.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered, "I can't,"

I watched as Harrys expression twisted into a look of sympathy, "I understand," He hushed me and my insides felt as if they were melting, "If at any time you feel uncomfortable, please tell me," His voice was stern," Okay?"

My head shook yes as I looked to the tiled floor, "I don't want to h-hurt you."

"Don't do that Chloe,"

"Do what?"

"Don't go back there," He whispered into my neck as he lightly stroked my hair, the gesture was calming and I slowly wrapped my arms around his back. As his chest expanded and contracted with each breath, his muscles pressed into my arms and for a second I forgot about what had just happened as I focused on his muscularity.

God dammit Chloe.

"I'm trying," I spoke as we continued to stand in each other's arms.

Seconds turned to minutes and we remained unmoved, "I hate to say this," Harry intervened, "But I need to go back to the dressing room and get ready for the concert,"

"Okay, I should probably get Dani and go find our seats, anyway," I smiled up at him, both of us heading towards the door.

"Maybe you and Dani could come to the dressing room with us? I'm sure Lou would love some more female company around," He chuckled to himself. I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit that was my favourite sound.

"Lou?"

"Our makeup artist," He explained, "Sometimes it can get a bit of a handful with the five of us,"

"I can imagine," I grinned back at him.

"Well, look who finally showed up," Niall cheered as we entered the room.

"Yeah, yeah" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Hey, why don't you two join us before the show?" Liam added, "I'm sure Lou would enjoy the company."

"That's what Harry said," I laughed, "And sure, sounds good."

"Damn, could this evening get any better," Dani grinned.

"I'm sure it could babe," Louis winked at her. I could literally see her swooning.

"Alright , don't get ahead of yourself Louis," Harry joked, his dimples popping out.

"Says the guy who was making out with Chloe just a few minutes ago."

"He's got a point," Zayn teased further.

"Alright, you got me," His laughter carried through the room as we all joined in.

"Boys!" A voice called from outside, "Come on, we've got to get you ready." A head popped into the door. The lady looked a few years older than the boys, her hair was dyed a shade of silver and it suited her extremely well.