Part 1: When Fan Girls Attack

Saturday 10:30 AM
Death Total: 0

"Come on Ricky!" Connor Franta groaned. Connors friend Ricky Dillon sat on the sofa with his phone in one hand and a half eaten bag of Lay's Potato Chips in the other.
"Ugh I hate VidCon!" Ricky wined as he shoved a handful of chips into his mouth. Connor rolled his eyes.
"We have a panel Ricky! Their waiting." Rickys other friend JC Caylen called. Ricky let out a deep sigh and stood up from his seat.
"Dude those fan girls are crazy!" Ricky said. "Haven't you even been on Wattpad?" Connor laughed knowing Ricky was right.
"Come Ricky don't be mean." JC said.
"Dude fan girls are like mindless zombies." Ricky said. JC laughed.
"Come on Ricky they are thirteen year old girls not dangerous zombies!" JC said. Ricky shrugged.
"Come on lets go!" Connor groaned. Connor and Jc pulled Ricky up.
"Trevor and Sam are waiting." JC added.
"Fine." Ricky groaned crumbling up the bag. Connor laughed.
"Come on it will be fun!'' JC said trying to persuade his friend. Ricky crossed his arms.
"We are speaking to an audience of preteens." Ricky said unamused. JC laughed.
"Come on they're waiting for us." Connor whined pulling Ricky and JC out of the room. The three boys walked to the wing of the stage. Fellow O2L members Kian, Trevor and Sam were waiting. The middle aged announcer was stalling. He was poorly attempting to get the crowd of preteens hype.
"Well it's about time." Kian said sarcastically. Ricky rolled his eyes.
"Shut up Kian!" Connor laughed.
"You took forever!" Sam hissed.
"Okay now lets welcome our O2L panel!" The announcer said relieved they finally came. He adjusted his glasses and began to read off the names from a paper.
"Connor Franta! Ricky Dillon! JC Caylen! Trevor Moran! Sam Pottorf!Kian Lawley!" The announcer yelled. The six boys all ran on stage. The crowd clapped wildly.
"Welcome to VidCon 2016!" All the boys yelled together. The crowd of preteens screamed wildly. Each of the boys took a seat on a bar stool.
"Okay were gonna take some fan question!" The announcer said. The girls all began to wave their hands and jump up and down to get their attention.
"You in the plaid shirt!" He called pointing to a girl. She took the microphone.
"Hi!" She squealed. The boys all laughed politely.
"I was wondering what all of your favorite videos to film-" The girls question was interrupted by an ear piercing scream. Everyone spun around. The boys all jumped out of their seats.
"It's a zombie!" A girl screamed.
"Everyone please remain calm!" The announcer yelled into the microphone.
"Is this a prank?" JC whispered to Connor. Connor shrugged.
"Dude look!" Kian yelled nudging Ricky. Ricky gasped in horror.
"What the fuck!" He screamed. The girls were tearing eachother apart. The boys all stood there frozen. The announcer began to speak in his microphone.
"Everybody-" He was cut off.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" He screamed. Two girls had bitten his neck. Jack and Troye stood in the wings with their with their mouths wide open.
"Come on!" JC yelled yanking the othersvoff the stage.
"Where do we go?" Kian asked frantically looking back and forth. The boys looked back and forth panicked. Nash scanned the room. He saw an empty hallway clear of people.
"This way!" Connor exclaimed. The terrified boys darted down the hallway. There was a door cracked open at the end of the hall.
"In there!" Connor yelled. The boys ran down the tile hallway and stumbled into the room. They slammed the door behind them. They were met with six familiar faces.
Three boys from the Youtube group the Janoskians sat on one couch. There was Beau Brooks sat by his two twin brothers Jai and Luke. James and Daniel sat on the couch beside them along with Shane Dawson. The Brooks brothers all looked up startled.
"Dude what the hell are you doing?" Shane laughed putting down his phone.
"There's.....zombies!" JC huffed trying to catch his breath. The Janoskian boys burst out laughing.
"Where serious!" Ricky yelled.
"Dude come on." James laughed. Jc crossed his arms.
"We are not joking you shit head." Kian growled. Shane stood up.
"Fine let me go look then." Shane said walking over to the closed door.
"NO!" The boys yelled as Shane left the room. The Brooks brothers ran over to the door. The boys all watched through the window of the door. Shane walked down the hallway to the mod.
"Alright guys good prank you really- AHHHHHHH!" Shane screamed. The crowd jumped on him. They began to rip off his flesh. All the boys watched in horror.
"We gotta get out of here!" Luke cried. The other boys nodded in agreement.
"They see us!" Daniel cried pointing to the mob of zombies. The mob of zombies slowly began to creep down the long hallway following Luke's voice.
"Blockade the door!" Connor instructed pointing to the furniture in the room. The boys quickly began to push the couches in front of the door. They Pushed the table up against the door. The zombies had reached the door. It began to rattle vigorously. The zombies began to moan and groan.