Part 2: Joining Forces

Saturday 11:00 AM
Death Total: 1

The zombies began to moan and groan as they rattled the door handle.
"How long will that hold them off?" Daniel asked looking at the rickety tables and chairs propped up against the door.
"Not that long." Connor said trying to hide his fear.
"We need to find others." JC said.
"How we are trapped JC." Ricky said. JC shook his head and pointed to the ceiling.
"The vent." He said.
"It can't hold us all." James said.
"The smallest goes." Beau suggested. Everyones eyes turned to Kian.
"Hell no!" Kian protested.
"Come on. Man up." Ricky said. Kian glared at Ricky.
"Then you go." Kian hissed. Ricky rolled his eyes.
"Fine." Ricky said.
"Wait should he go alone?" Luke asked. Everyone looked back at Kian.
"Fine I'll go too." Kian sighed.
"You just have to go and look in the other rooms and see if anyone else is in there." JC said.
"If you get into trouble just make three loud knocks." Connor instructed. The two boys nodded. The boys hoisted Kian and Ricky up one at a time and they climbed in the vent.
"Here." JC called throwing up his phone.
"Use the light." JC said.
"Thanks!" Ricky said. The two boys crawled through the vents carefully.
"Come on dude it's not that bad." Ricky said trying to comfort his friend.
"Dude were gonna die. There are thousands of them and ten of us. One already turned." Kian said in a hushed voice.
"We're gonna get out of here Kian. We just got to find others." Ricky said.
"We are Youtubers. We are the laziest people in the world. We make a living filming videos. How are we supposed to survive a fucking zombie outbreak!" Kian hissed. Ricky perked his ears up.
"Wait shush!" Ricky whispered. The boys stopped crawling. There was a faint sound of boys talking.
"I hear it too." Kian whispered.
"It's from over there." Ricky pointed down the vent. They crawled to the end. Ricky looked down the small opening.
"It's Jack and Troye!" Ricky squealed. The vents began to creak. Ricky spun his head back.
"Go back and get the others." Ricky instructed handing Kian the light. Kian nodded and scurried down the vent. Ricky lifted the vent cover and hopped down.
"What the fuck!" Jack exclaimed spinning around. Ricky looked up to find Jack Baran (ThatsoJack) staring at him shocked. Troye Sivan ran over to Ricky. Twaims gasped and ran over joining the hug.
"Yes we found someone." Twaims laughed. Ricky stood up and dusted off his jeans.
"The others are coming." Ricky said.
"Who?" Jack asked.
"Kian, Connor, JC, Sam, Trevor, and the Janoskian boys." Ricky said. Jack and Troye nodded.
"We have Nash. He went looking for Haynes." Jack said.
"You let him go alone! He is seventeen!" Ricky barked. Jack shrugged.
"I'm only a year older than him." Jack said. Ricky rolled his eyes.
"Whatever he better come back." Ricky sighed.
"We saw others running." Troye said changing the subject.
"Like who?" Ricky asked.
"Um we saw Jenna and Julian running and we saw Swoozie, and Onision." Troye listed. Ricky nodded.
"Did anyone...you know..." Ricky sighed. Jack and Troye nodded sadly.
"They got Tyler Oakley, and Joey." Troye sighed. Ricky nodded somberly.
"They got Shane." Ricky said sadly. Jack bit his lower lip trying not to cry. It was quiet.

Saturday 12:00 PM

Death Total: 3

"I think I hear Nash." Troye said walking over to the door. Nash ran in followed by fellow Youtubers. They ran in and Troye bolted the door shut. Nash stood trying to catch his breath. Beside him was Jenna and Julian along with Nash's best friend Cameron Dallas. Fellow Youtuber Greg or as most know him Onision stood beside them.
"We couldn't find Haynes." Nash sighed.
"Don't worry you will find him." Ricky said. Nash sighed.
"Who are you?" Twaims looking over at Onision.
"Your one of those new ones aren't you." Onision laughed. Jack nodded.
"I'm Onision but you can call me Greg." He said.
"I thought you were banned." Troye said. Greg rolled his eyes.
"I was." He said sarcastically. The vents began to clunk.
"What the fuck is that?" Jenna asked looking around.
"That's the others." Ricky said. "Janoskian boys and the other guys of O2L."
"Well they are loud as fuck." Jenna said. Julian rolled his eyes.
"And you're not?" Julian teased. Jai and Luke jumped down first from the vents. Kian, JC, Beau, and James followed behind them. Daniel and Connor jummed down last.
"Wow why don't we just invite the whole world?" Nash said sarcastically. There were now 19 YouTubers crammed into the small officeroom. There was Twaims, ThatSoJack, Onison, Jenna and Julian, The Janoskians, O2L, Nash, Cameron, and Troye.
"We got out just in time. The tables were breaking." Daniel said. There was a pound on the door. Swoozie and Jeana and Jessie (prankvsprank) stood in the door. Julian ran over and quickly unlocked it.
"Good we found others." Jessie said.
"Dude there are so many of us now." JC laughed.
"Yup 23!" Ricky counted.
"Good. We can all fight of one direction." Jeana said. There were now twenty Youtubers. The O2L boys Ricky, Kian, Sam, Trevor, JC, and Connor. The Janoskians Beau, Jai, Luke, Daniel, and James. There was two sets of couples Jenna Marbles and Julian, and Jessie and Jeana. There were the old youtubers Swoozie, and Onision. And they were the young ones Twaims Thatsojack, Troye, Cam and Nash.
"Well thats good." Swoozie said. "More people to fight."
"Guys we are youtubers we make a living by playing pranks, singing, vlogging, and doing sketches how the hell are the twenty of us going to fight off thousands of those walkers?" Beau said.
"We already lost three..." Jack B sighed.
"Make that five." Swoozie said. Everyone looked over to him.
"Fine Brothers They were trying to help and they got bitten." Swoozie sighed.
"We still have a chance." Jai said.
"We just have to get out of here." Daniel said.