Part 13: Fights and Amnesia

Sunday 8:00 pm
Death Total: 21

Kian laid on the sofa with his knee up on the pillow. He missed a lot well he was gone. James had died. He had lost too much blood and passed away about an hour before Anthony and him returned. Kian was now lying on the sofa across from the one where James had been. The Brooks brothers haven't talked to anyone in the house since they found out about James. Connor and Ricky were extremely upset about Jack. Jack and Ricky were very good friends. Kian didn't even bother to tell anyone about Jenn or Rebecca that would only upset them more. Counting Kian there are only several left now. There is Casper Lee and Joe Sugg, Twaims, Anthony, Connor, Ricky, Jai, Luke, Beau, and Swoozie. Twaimz walked in holding a damp wash towel.

" You gotta clean it. It will get infected." Twaimz said tossing the towel to Kian. Kian caught it and pressed it up against his scraped knee. It burned but he had to clean it. The blood was soaked up into the formerly white towel. Kian looked over to Twaimz.

" Where is Anthony?" Kian asked still pressing the cloth against his knee. Twaimz looked up.

" With Swoozie." Twaimz responded. " Swoozie is calming him down." Twaimz sighed. Kian knew Anthony was upset. Anthony was only 15 or 16 and this was hard for him. Losing all his friends and having his whole world turned upside down. The room was quiet.

" Has anyone told you about the fight?" Twaimz asked. Kian raised an eyebrow.

" What fight?" Kian asked curiously.

" Between Swoozie and Ricky." Twaimz said. Kian motioned for him to continue.

Flashback to earlier that day at 6:30 pm when the fight broke out.

"I can't believe he did that." Ricky grumbled as he tossed some dishes into the sink. Swoozie looked up from the notebook he was doodling in.

"You know if you've got something to say you can say it to my face." Swoozie hissed at Ricky. Ricky glared at Swoozie who was sitting at the bar counter.

" You know what I am going to say you killed 3 of my friends and now Kian left too!" Ricky yelled slamming one of the plates down on the counter. Swoozie sat back in his chair.

"If I didn't leave them I'd be dead Ricky." Swoozie grumbled. Ricky walked past Swoozie tossing some trash in the garbage bin beside Swoozie.

"Rather have that." Ricky grumbled. Swoozie clenched his fist.

" You can't blame me for things I can't control." Swoozie said. Ricky turned around and stared Swoozie dead in the eye.

"You could have helped them." Ricky said slowly making sure Swoozie heard every word. Swoozie lifted his fist swinging at Ricky. Swoozie had so much anger built up inside he just couldn't hold it in any longer. Ricky stumbled backwards as Swoozies first slammed into his cheek. Ricky swung back at Swoozie harder than Swoozie expected. Swoozie stumbled back into the bar chair tipping the bar stool over. Swoozie and Ricky began to throw punches at each other each taking out the anger they had built up. Swoozie slammed his fist into Ricky's face again. Ricky clasped his face and stumbled backwards slamming into the glass slider door. Ricky slammed his head against the door. Swoozie backed up scared he really hurt Ricky. Blood began to rush out of Ricky's nose. Swoozie looked around. Nobody saw the fight. Ricky was knocked out cold. Swoozie slowly backed up out of the room and began to rush to the spare room he had taken over as his bedroom.

"What the bloody hell!?!" Swoozie heard Joe Suggs voice echo through the hallway. Joe had found Ricky.

"Dude what the fuck! They don't know who did it?" Kian asked. Twaimz shrugged.

"It could be any of us. Well besides you and Anthony. Ricky has no memory of the fight." Twaimz explained. Kian clench his fist. Now he was angry.