Part 8: Wishbone

Sunday 7:30 pm
Death Total 13

James laid on the sofa knocked out. The mans bullet grazed his thight and he had lost a lot of blood. The Brookes brother sat around him.
"So you think he is gonna die Beau?" Luke asked. Beau sighed.
"I don't know."

Sunday 9:00 pm
"Dude have you seen Wishbone?" Ricky asked Jc and Trevor. Trevor shrugged. (Wishbone is Jcs dog)
"Cam had him this morning." Trevor told Ricky.
"Why did Cam have him?" Jc asked setting down his drink. Trevor shrugged.
"I don't know." Trevor said. Jc sighed.
"I'll find the dog." Jc groaned walking out the door. Jc walked down the hallway. He cupped his hands around his mouth.
"Yo Cam!" Jc yelled. Nash and Cam poked their heads out of open slider door on the balcony. Jc walked out onto the balcony where they were. Jc could hear the faint sounds of the zombies growls bellow. The balcony over looked a drop off. Under the balcony about 25 zombies gathered. Cam and Nash had been watching the zombies bellow.
"Yeah what?" Cam asked.
"Where's my dog?" Jc asked. Cameran look to Nash confused.
"Um what dog?" Nash asked scratching his head. Jc let out a frustrated sigh.
"My dog Wishbone." Jc said again. "He is tiny and black and white." Jc explained. Nash and Cam froze. Nash bit his lip.
"Um we didn't know that was your dog..." Cam said quietly as he nervously ran his fingers through his hair. Jc narrowed his eyes on Cameran.
"What did you do to my dog?" Jc asked slowly. Cam backed up against the railing of the balcony.
"We didn't know it was yours Jc!" Nash yelled. Jc clentched his fists at his sides.
"Where's Wishbone!" Jc yelled. Cameran sighed.
"Jc please forgive me!" Cam begged. Jc said nothing.
"We didn't know it was yours! He kept barking and they were gonna come and-"
"YOU KILLED ME DOG!?!?" Jc yelled. Cam backed up father against the railing.
"Jc I'm sorry!" Cam cried. Jc took a deep breath. Then out if nowhere Jc raised his clenched fist and swung at Cam. Cameran dodged the punch. But Cameran lost his balance. Cameran fell backwards over the railing. He soared through the air dropping onto the ground below.
"Noooo!" Nash screamed. Cam fell into the mob of zombies. Cam let out a scream. Jc stood frozen with his mouth wide open.
Nash ran to the railing and looked over. His bests friends body laid on the ground below. Nash swallowed the lump in his throat.
"You killed him!" Nash cried. "First my brother now my best friend!" He screamed. Jc opened his mouth but nothing came out. He didn't mean to kill him. Cameran didn't mean to kill Wishbone. What would the others think? They would kill Jc if they knew.
"You killed him!" Nash screamed. Without thinking Jc pushed Nash over the railing. Nash fell. His body splattering next to Camerans. The sounds of ripping flesh haunted Jc. Jc fell backwards against the side of the house
"What have I done?" Jc whispered to himself. Jc cupped his hands around his face. He just killed two of his friends. Over a dog. First Sam and Troye. Then Jenna and Julian. Then Hayes. Now he was the killer. Jc gripped his black hair pulling it in frustration. He stood up from his slumped position against the wall. He looked over the railing at his friends. Their body's were gone. Jc gripped onto the railing. He hoisted himself up onto it. The slider door flew open. Jc's friend Connor Franta stood in the doorway. Connors mouth dropped.
"Jc noooo!" Connir yelled running to Jc. Jc looked back down at the mob bellow him. Then at Connor who was rushing towards him.
"I killed them." Jc said. Connor stopped rushing towards him.
"What?" Connor asked confused. Jc swung his feet over. He reached around his neck and pulled a dog tag necklace off and handed it to Connor.
"Give this to Ricky." Jc said. Connor grabbed the necklace.
"Jc... you don't have to do-"
"I want to. I don't want to live like this Connor. I'm sorry." Jc sighed. Connor opened his mouth about to talk but closed it. Connor swallowed the lumo in this throat.
"Okay." Connor sighed. Connor clenched the dog tag necklace in his hand.
"I'll see you again someday." Jc said. Before Connor could blink Jc was gone. Connor looked down at the dog tag in his hands. He had seen the tag before. It was Wishbones old dogtag. It was a faided silver and had a cloud shape edged into it with Wishbone in the middle along with Jc's phone number. On the back of the necklace was Jc's hand writing. It was written tiny Connor had to squint to see it.
Look for me in the clouds - Jc