Part 6: It Was Real

Sunday 2:00 am
Death Total: 8

Ricky Dillon relaxed on the couch next to his good friend Kian. The whole house was filled with silence.
"You know..." Kian sighed. Ricky perked his head up.
"You know what?" Ricky asked.
"Nothing." Kian sighed. "It's just that well you really understand what's important when everything is taken from you." Kian said. Ricky bit his lower lip.
"Yeah you do." Ricky agreed. Kian let out a deep sigh and leaned back. The house was filled with an errie silence again. Meanwhile upstairs Troye was wide awake. The others were all peacefully asleep but he was wide awake. Troye slowly walked onto the patio and leaned over the railing overlooking the pool.
"He can't be gone." Troye sighed. "This isn't real. This is a dream." Troye told himself outloud. A small tear slipped out from his eye.
"What's a dream?" A voice asked. Troye quickly spun around to find Sam Pottorf staring back at him. Troye looked down embarrassed.
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Sam apologised. It was silent again. The only sounds were the summer bugs.
"It does feel like a dream doesn't it." Sam said. Troye looked up and nodded.
"It's unbelievable. A day ago I never though that I would loose my friends. Or that I would loose everything." Sam continued. Troye bit his lip thinking if his friends. He lost his best friend Tyler Oakley. Sam sat up from his chair.
"It will get better." Sam told Troye. Troye shook his head.
"You can't bring him back." Troye sighed. Sam could see the pain behind Troyes eyes. Sam looked at Troye with sympathy.
"It it was real." Troye stuttered.
"What was?" Sam asked confused.
"Troyler." Troye answered. Sam's eyes widened. Troye smiled softly.
"We had to hide it. It was more special that way." Troye laughed. Sam smiled listening to Troye. But what Troye nor Sam did not see was off the distance. A small figure was slowley coming.
"He was the best thing that ever happened to me." Troye laughed. Troye snuck in a sniffle.
"You know what he-"
"Troye!" Sam screamed. Troye fell backwards. A small zombie was latched around Troye. Troye screamed. Sam quickly grabbed a shovel that was laying on the floor. He swung hitting the zombie. The zombie stumbled backwards falling to the ground. Sam dropped the shovel and ran to Troyes side.
"Troye come on no!" Sam cried. Troye looked up at him.
"Thank you Sam." Troye said. Sam swallowed the lump in his throat. Just then a faint growling starteled Sam. He turned around but it was two late. The small zombie who he thought he had killed was standing behind his. Sam dropped Troye. Sam scrambled to his feet. He began to run to the door. The creature was too fast for him. Now two more were gone.