Part 17 : The Last Of Us

Sunday 3:00 am
Death Total: 28

Ricky, Beau, and Kian all rushed down the steps after hearing the gun shot. Beau looked at the bodys but no one was there.
"Were they bit?" Kian asked. Beau looked closer.
"No." Beau said quietly.
"Was it Swoozie?" Ricky asked. Beau shrugged.
"He wouldn't do that." Kian said. Ricky nodded.
"I know but then who?" Ricky said.
"Maybe it was a suicide." Beau suggested.
"Maybe." Ricky sighed. Ricky and Beau moved Caspar and Joes bodys outside then headed back in.
"We are leaving when the sun rises." Beau announced. Without any questions or arguments Ricky and Kian both agreed.

Sunday 5:00 am

Ricky, Kian, and Beau all met in the kitchen.
"Here's the plan. I'll lead the zombies away. And then Ricky watches from the room and shoots the ones who get too close to me. Then Kian when he has room follows me in the car and gets me. The Ricky runs down and we pick him up." Beau explained. Ricky nodded. Ricky had the best aim with the guns. Kian waited by the garage door.
"Kian when you need to go I'll blow the air horn." Ricky said. Kian nodded. Ricky rushed to the roof. Beau busted out the front door and began to run. The zombies slowly turned after him. Ricky began to shoot. Beau let out a blood curdling scream.
"Fuck!" Ricky groaned and rang the air horn by accident. Ricky could see Kian out of the corner of his eye run to the car. Ricky grabbed his gun and began to run down the steps. Ricky slammed into something and fell backwards.
"Take me with you!" A voice said weakly. Ricky turned to see Swoozie. Ricky stood up still gripping his gun.
"No." Ricky hissed. Swoozie glared at him.
"You killed my friends. I said no." Ricky said again stronger. Swoozie began to slowley walk towards him. Ricky held the gun.
"I'll shoot." Ricky growled. Swoozie froze.
"Go ahead." Swoozie taunted.
"Ricky!" Kian yelled. Ricky glanced out the window. Kian was in the car. Ricky looked back Swoozie. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the zombies gathering around Kians car.
"Ricky!" Kian screamed blaring the car horn. Then silence. They got Kian. Ricky looked back to Swoozie. He pulled the trigger. Swoozie dropped to the ground. Then in one fluid motion Ricky turned the gun to himself and pulled the trigger. Then everything was silent.