Part 4: Man Down

Saturday 3:30 PM

Death total: 6

"Guys look at all of them down there." Beau said as he peeked over the edge.
"If we go down there we are going to get eaten alive." Jessie pointed out.
"Well we can't go back in the building." Luke said. Beau sighed. Beau scanned the scene. There wasn't much he could use.
"Were going to have to split up." Beau said.
" We will split into two groups." Beau instructed. "I lead one Swoozie has the other." Beau said. They began to split up the group by skill level. Group one was led by Beau and consisted of the runners. Nash, Jenna, Jeana, Jessie, Ricky, Troye, Jack, Jai, Kian, Haynes, Sam, and Beau. Group two was led by Swoozie and consisted of the fighters. Cameron, Luke, Daniel, James, Twaims, Connor, JC, Nash, and Swoozie.
"Ok so group one will jump off the back. That's closest to the ground. Then they will run leading the Zombies away. Group two will fight off some and then make their way to the meeting place. The top of the road over there. You have to climb the gate." Swoozie said.
"And guys." Swoozie sighed.
"We are a group. We don't leave people behind. No matter what you have to try to save them." Swoozie said. Everyone nodded.
"Ready?" Beau said. Everyone nodded again.
"Okay lets do this." Beau yelled. Group one ran and jumped off the ledge. Screams began to echo through the streets.
"No Jeana I am bit! Go!" Jessie yelled. Jenna shook her head stubbornly.
"I'm n-not leaving you Jessie." Jeana stuttered. The others continued to run.
"Beau what about them?" Jack yelled.
"They are bit!" Beau yelled. The group continued to dart down the streets. The fighters began to plow their way through the mob.
"Guys come on the house is up there!" Ricky yelled.
"We have to lock them in." James said.
"There is an empty pool down the street we can lead them in there they will fall in!" Kian yelled pointing down the street. The group began to lead the mob of walkers to the pool gates.
"Wait how will we get out?" Luke asked. Swoozie looked around.
"We can climb the fence. Once they are in." Swoozie said. They began to climb onto the lifeguard chairs. The zombies stumbled after them. One by one the zombies began to fall in the pool. They fell on top of each other. Some splattered on the bare pool floor.
"Okay once the last of them are in we latch the gate." Julian yelled. He grabbed a pool cleaning net and began to push the last few zombies in. The group hurried out and latched the gate shut.
They began to walk down the road. There were seventeen of them now. They looked behind them there was no one.The group all stopped to catch their breath.
"Daniel..." Jenna said with her eyes wide.
"What?" He asked.
"Y-you got bit." Julian stuttered. Daniel looked down.
"Shit." He sighed.
"What do we do?" Luke asked. Everyone looked to Beau. He knew what he had to do. He had to kill him. Daniel was his friend. He was like family. Beau couldn't do that.
"I'll jump." Daniel sighed.
"Dude no!" Beau said. Daniel looked off the cliff by the road.
"We will wait. We will see if you turn and if you do we'll....you know...." Beau sighed. Daniel nodded. They continued up the road.

Saturday 5:30 PM

Death Total:  8

"Is that it?" Troye asked. There was a big white house. Ricky nodded.
"Yup." Ricky said unlatching the metal gate. Ricky held open the metal gate for everyone.
"Wait what if they follow us here?" JC whispered to Ricky. Ricky shrugged and latched the gate.
"We will worry about it when it happens." Ricky said. The two hurried into the house.
"Okay you guys can just make yourselfs at home." Connor said. Everyone split off into their designated clicks. Nash sat by his brother Haynes and his best friend Cameron. Jenna and Julian were getting to know fellow Youtuber Swoozie. The Janoskian boys were resting. The boys of O2L along with their closer friends Twaimz, Jack, and Troye were hiding out in Connor's room. Sam swung open the door.
"What the fuck!" Sam gasped. Lohanthony was sitting on Connors bed.
"Um I was expecting a hello." Anthony sassed back.