Part 5: The British Are Coming

Saturday 4 pm
Death Total : 8
"Guys what are we going to do?" JC sighed plopping down on Connor's bed.
"We can't lose anymore people." Kian said.
"I know we lost eight." Troye said.
"Almost nine." Jack added.
"He isn't dead yet Jack!" JC snapped.
"He got bit JC. He is going to die." Jack said.
"Guys don't fight." Connor groaned.
"We just have to survive tonight. Then tomorrow we will get out of here. Go someplace safe." Connor said. Ricky let out a deep sighed.
"What dude?" Kian asked looking over at Ricky. Ricky shook his head.
"Nothing it's just this is so weird. This is the shit you see in movies or comics, not in real life." Ricky said.
"Well it's real Ricky." Kian replied.
"We will-" JC was interrupted mid sentence by a gunshot. It was followed by a second. The two gunshots echoed through the house.
"Dude what the fuck!" Jack said jumping out of his seat. The boys sprinted out of the room and ran down the hall.
"NO!" Luke screamed. Beau ran over to his brother and kneeled beside him on the bloody tile floor.
"Luke he did it to himself." Beau said trying to calm down his little brother. Daniel laid lifeless on the ground. He had shot himself in the head. Swoozie motioned to Julian to help him. The two dragged Daniels body out of the room.
"Luke it's what he wanted..." James said trying to help calm Luke down.. The others stood around the boys in silence.
"He is still dead James!" Luke growled. James stepped back.
"Luke come with me." Beau said trying to pull his brother off the floor. Luke yanked his hand away and slapped his brother.
"Hey!" JC yelled. Beau stood up and rubbed his cheek.
"It's fine just leave him." Beau sighed. Beau left the room with James. Nash turned to Jai. Nash placed his hand on Jai's shoulder.
"You okay?" He asked. Jai pushed his hand away and stormed out of the living room. He slammed the patio door behind him. Luke stood up without making eye contact with anyone. He followed his twin out onto the patio slamming the door behind him.
"We lost another." Jenna sighed. Troye sniffled.
"Dude I can't do this." Troye said in a shaky voice.
"Troye..." Cameron said. Troye shook his head.
"It's different killing the others. But seeing someone you know die right in front of you it hits you, hard." Troye said trying not to let his voice break.
"You just gotta stay strong Troye." Kian said. Troye glared at him.
"Do you not have a fucking heart!" Troye growled. "It's been less than 24 hours! We lost nine friends!" Troye yelled. "We lost Tyler, Jeana, Jessie, Shane, Anthony, Onision, the Fine Brothers, and now Daniel! Every hour someone dies! How the fuck am I supposed to believe everything will be okay?" Troye yelled. Everyone stood in silence.
"Troye I didn't mean-"
"I'm leaving." Troye said. He marched out of the room. Cameron sighed and marched the opposite direction. Nash and Hayes followed their friend. Swoozie and Julian returned. Jenna began to wipe up the mess.
"Were having a meeting tonight." Swoozie announced.
"About what?" Jack asked.
"Rules." Julian responded.

Saturday 11:30 pm
"I don't need no rules." Haynes grumbled to his brother Nash.
"Number one your grammar is horrific and number two yes you do." Julian grumbled.
"The rules are simple." Swoozie started. "Rule number one you can't kill the living." Swoozie said. Jai and Luke glared at Swoozie.
"Little late for that." Luke grumbled. Beau let out a frustrated sigh.
"Rule number two." Julian continued ignoring the Brooks brothers.
"Everyone has to take turns keeping watch." Julian said.
"And last rule is rule 3. Keep the gates closed." Swoozie said.

Sunday 12:30 am
"Great we got night watch." Jack grumbled to Troye.
"Why the hell did they put us up here I don't know how to shot a gun!" Troye laughed. Jack shrugged. Everyone was taking shifts on watch. Each shift was two people. The two sat on the roof armed with guns to shoot the zombies just incase and to keep a lookout.
"Are you even watching dude?" Jack elbowed Troye.
"Huh?" Troye asked confused and half asleep.
"There is one there!" Jack yelled.
"How the fuck do you shoot it!" Troye yelled. Troye began to fiddle with the gun. Jack rolled his eyes and picked up a rock. He chucked it down at the figure below.
"Ouch mate!" A voice yelled. Confused Jack and Troye peaked over the edge. Two small dark figures peaked up at the two boys. Troye recognised them immediately.
"Joe is that you?" Troye called.
"Yup and you just hit Casper in the head with a bloody rock!" Joe yelled. Jack poked his head over the side of the roof.
"Sorry! I thought you were a zombie!" Jack laughed.
"It's fine just let us in before we become one!" yelled. The two boys ran downstairs and let in the two Youtubers. There was sibling Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee.