Part 11: Lost

Sunday 2:30 pm
Death Total: 18
Jack ignored Swoozies calls. He continued to study the girl. The girl wasn't Jenn. Jenn has dirty blonde hair. This girl has thick black hair. Then it clicked in Jacks head.
"Rebecca?" Jack asked in a quiet whisper. He waited silently praying for her to anwser. Rebecca Black was Jacks friend. She was also part of the Fab 5 and friends with many of his other YouTube friends. Jack reached out his hand nudging Rebecca. Her head jerked forward. Jack jumped back against the stering wheep startled. Rebeccas face was a sickly pale color and her eyes were a dull red. She had blood dripping from her mouth. Jack scrambled to unlock the door as Rebecca began to claw at him. Jack frantically searched for the door handle. The door swung open. Jack fell to the ground. Lohanthony was holding the door handle.
"Quick close it!" Jack gasped. Without asking questions or making a bitchy remark Anthony slammed the car door shut. Jack looked up at Lohanthony.
"What are you doing? Why didn't you go with Swoozie?" Jack asked. Lohanthony frowned.
"I was saving your ass!" Anthony growled back. Anthony helped Jack up. Swoozie had already left. It was just Lohanthony and his shovel, Jack, zombie Rebecca, and a mob of zombies that were beginning to circle around them. Jack frantically looked around for an exit. But there was non they were surrounded.
"Quick on top of the car!" Anthony instructed. Jack hoisted Lohanthony up onto the minivans roof. Anthony took Jacks hands and pulled him up. The zombies began to surround the car.
"Great now what?" Anthony grumbled as he began to push away the zombies with his shovel. Jack rolled his eyes.
"It was your idea!" Jack hissed. Lohanthony began to hit the zombies.
"Well come on help me!" Lohanthony squealed. Jack looked around.
"With what?" Jack asked having no weapon. Anthony reached in his pocket pulling out a selfie stick.
"Here." Anthony said shoving into Jacks hands. Jack sighed and began to bash the critters on the head with the selfie stick.

Sunday 3:45 pm
Death Total: 19
Kian cautiously walked down the empty streets of his neighborhood. He knew that Jack and Lohanthony were close. He turned the corner of the street still keeping a closer eye on everything. He was close to Walgreens were Jack and Lohanthony were left. Kian cupped his hands around his mouth.
"Jack! Anthony!" Kian yelled. No response. He sighed and kept walking.
"Kian?" A voice asked. Kian spun around. He was face to face with fellow YouTuber Jenn McAllister (JennXPenn).
"Jenn!" Kian gasped wrapping his arms around her.
"Rebecca's dead." Jenn whispered in Kians ear. He sighed. He figured that. He didn't even want to tell her about all the others they had lost. Kian realised her from the hug.
"Some zombies bit her when we were leaving the store. So we ran in my car. Then she turned so I left her." Jenn explained.
"Where's the car?" Kian asked. Jenn pointed down the road.
"In front of Walgreens." Jenn said. Kian looked down the street then back at Jenn. He saw her ankle was wrapped in a gaze.
"I just twisted it it's fine." Jenn said assuring Kian it was all okay. Kian sighed.
"You sure?" Kian asked unsure. Jenn nodded. Jenn and Kian began to continue down the street towards Jack and Lohanthony.