Chapter 2

Skye's POV:

I quickly back up as far away from him as possible, but I soon hit the wall.

"I promise, I'm not going to hurt you." He says.

I don't believe him.

"What am I doing hear? What do you want." I ask. My voice is shaky.

I am terrified. I am unarmed, and he could easily take me down with one punch.

"You're here because I want you here. And you are going to stay here as long as I want you to." He says, calmly.

"No! Coulson will not rest until he finds me, and you know it!" I say, confidently.

"I can assure you, Coulson will not find us here." He says.

"Please just let me go!" I beg.

I can feel tears coming up to my eyes. I try to blink them away, but it is no use.

Ward's POV:

Skye is crying. I hate seeing her cry. She looks so innocent and beautiful.

"Skye, please listen to me. I am not going to hurt you. You are here because I love you. I love you so much and I can't stand the fact that you hate me. So my plan is to keep you here until you can see that I am a good person." I say with sadness in my voice.

I take a step towards her. When she notices, she tries to step back further but she is already against the wall.

"Can you please just leave me alone right now?" She asks.

"Of course. I am coming back to check up on you in an hour, and remember Skye...... I love you." I say.

With that, I close the door and lock it. As soon as I know she isn't going to try and escape, she will get to roam the house freely, but I am not taking any chances, because if she escapes, I know that I will never see her again.

Even the thought of that makes me shutter.

At the end of this, she will be mine.

----------------------------------------------

Hello people! I hope you like the story so far!

Comment what you think! 😄