Chapter 5

Ward's POV:

I need to calm down. Okay. I heard the door slam shut about three minutes ago so, knowing Skye, she couldn't have gotten far. I need to go after her.

Quickly, I throw on a pair of pants, a jacket, and a pair of shoes, and run out the door.

The air is crisp, and the sun is starting to rise.

I do have one thing to my advantage. It appears as though it snowed last night, so I can see Skye's footprints in the snow.

I quickly follow them.

After about 10 minuets of running I see a person struggling to escape the deep snow. Skye.

My strong legs push through the snow, easily. She sees me coming and quickly wriggles her way out of the snow and starts running again. She cannot outrun me, though.

I tackle her.

"NO! LET GO OF ME!!!" She screams.

She kicks me in the jaw, and I fall back.

She starts running again, but I catch her.

This time I decide not to tackle her. So I get out my icer and shoot her. She is now unconscious. I pick her up and carry her back to the house.

----------------------------------------------

Hello people! 😋

Just so you know, I am going to publish the next chapter tonight! Also, most if the story will be written in Ward's POV!

Comment what you think! 😄