Chapter 19

Ward's POV:

I just told Skye that I love her, but she didn't take it to well. She is running to her room, but I am following her.

She slams the door. I try to open it but she must be holding it closed. I push a little harder and my strength easily prevails over hers.

Skye's POV:

"Ward please don't." I beg.

I hate the fact that he is stronger than me. It always makes me feel weak.

"Please." I beg again.

I look at him. He is just staring at me. He steps in close to me and I try to back away, but he lightly grabs my hands. His touch is soft. He pulls me in a little closer to him. I look down at my feet, unsure of what else to do.

"Skye." He begins.

His tone is so soft, it is almost a whisper.

He puts his hand under my chin and forces me to look at him. His eyes look gentle. More so than I have ever seen before.

"Skye. I cannot force you to love me. But I am begging you....... give me a chance. I am not asking you to do anything quickly. Just let me give it a try." He says.

His voice is now in a whisper. His eyes have gone from gentle to sad. He looks like an abandoned puppy.

"Please." He begs.

I am silent. He is about to turn around, but I gran his wrist.

"You get ONE chance, Grant Ward." I say firmly.

He now looks happy.

"Thank you Skye! I promise I will do good." He says excitedly.

He then runs out of my room.

What have I gotten myself into.

----------------------------------------------

Hello people!

So all of you that commented voted for Skye falling for him. So that is what O did!

Comment what you think! 😄