Chapter 4

Ward's POV:

It is almost 4 am, and I can't sleep. All I can think about is Skye. Her big brown eyes. Her soft, silky, brown hair. In my eyes, she is perfect. I wish she loved me. She will though. I refuse to give up.

Since I cannot stop thinking about her, perhaps I should go and check on her. Just to make sure she is safe.

I walk to her room and unlock the door. There she is. She looks so comfortable.

I sit on the edge of the bed and quiet stroke her soft hair. I want to lay with her, but if she saw me, she might never forgive me.

So I stand up, walk out of her room, and close the door behind me.

I am not sure what happened, but all of the sudden, I feel very tired. I lay down and fall asleep, thinking of Skye.

Ward's dream:

Skye and I are walking hand in hand on the beach. She smiles at me.

"I love you"' I say.

"I love y-"

(End of dream)

I am woken up be the sound of a door slamming shut. That can't be good.

I frantically stand up and run to Skye's room. She is not there.

I forgot to lock the door.

Skye is gone.

----------------------------------------------

Hello people! Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger, but you have to admit, it makes the story a lot more interesting!

Comment what you think! 😄