Chapter 11

Ward's POV:

I have been crying for almost an hour. I almost stopped once, but then I looked at Skye. She didn't even look the least bit sorry. So I began to cry even more.

At this point I think I am completely out of tears. Does Skye really hate me? It doesn't matter. I am not letting her go anywhere until she loves me again.

I look at Skye. To my surprise, now she is crying. I can tell she is trying to hide it, but I know her to well.

I stand up to go comfort her, but she stands up and backs away as far as the tether will let her.

"NO! Do NOT touch me!" She says.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"Why should I tell you?!?" She asks.

"Because I can help you." I respond.

"I...I....I miss the team!!! I want to see Coulson, Simmons, Fitz, and May again. I want to go back home, to the Bus, where my family is!" She yells at me.

She is now completely broken down on the floor.

"I can be your family." I say with sadness in my voice.

"NO!!!! NO YOU CAN'T!!!" She screams at me.

I can't stand this. Before she can realize what I'm doing, I kneel down next to her, pick her up, and cradle her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WARD!!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" She yells.

"Sorry, I can't do that because you are sad and I want to comfort you." I say.

"YOU'RE the reason I'm sad! You took me away from my family!" She says angrily.

"I can be your family." I say.

She tries to wriggle out of my grasp, but I am to strong.

"LET ME GO!" She screams.

"No." I calmly respond.

----------------------------------------------

Hello people!

Comment what you think! 😄