Chapter 12

Skye's POV:

Ward is making me very angry.

"LET ME GO!!!" I scream for a second time."

"Skye, I am not letting go until you calm down."

I finally settle down.

"Good." Ward says.

Suddenly, I feel so thing cold on my wrist. Ward just put a weird bracelet on me.

"What is this?!" I ask.

I am getting angry again.

"This bracelet will trigger sensors if you try to leave. Once the sensors are triggered, the bracelet will inject you with the same thing our Icers are made of, knocking you out before you can escape.

"Are you serious!?!" I yell.

"Yes." He says.

He unlocks the tether from my wrist.

At least I don't have to wear that anymore.

"I will give you some alone time." He says.

"Okay." I reply, coldly

He is about to leave my room when he turns around and looks at me.

"Oh, and Skye?" He says.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Don't even try to take that bracelet off. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning, than getting that thing off." He says with a smirk.

He then turns around and leaves.

This is crazy.

Ward's POV:

I can tell that Skye is pretty pissed off that I put that bracelet on her. But it is the only way that I can be sure she won't escape, while still granting her partial freedom.

I have to admit. Getting Skye to love me again is proving to be much harder than I thought it would be. She is stubborn. But that is one of the things I love about her.

I just hope she comes around. What if she never loves me again? No. I can't think like that. I will get Skye to love me again.

----------------------------------------------

Hello people! Sorry I didn't update yesterday!

Comment what you think! 😄