Chapter 9

Ward's POV:

(2 days later)

It has been two days since I kissed Skye and she refuses to make eye contact with me. She hasn't spoken either. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her?

I should probably go talk to her.

I walk to her room and knock on the door.

"Skye, can I come in?" I ask.

There is no answer.

"Skye, please." I beg.

"Fine." She replies harshly.

I walk in and close the door behind me. She is sitting on her bed reading Nancy Drew. Even when she is mad, she looks beautiful.

"You've been avoiding me." I state.

"Well of course I have, Ward! You just kissed me!" She says angrily.

"You kissed me me first!" I reply with the same amount of anger.

"It was a pity kiss, not a love kiss!" She says. She is really angry.

That hurt. So Skye just kissed me out of  pity? She doesn't love me?

I turn around without saying a word, and walk away. I close and lock the door behind me.

I run to my room and grab the tether again. If she doesn't love me yet, then she is going to wear this until she does.

I walk back into her room and, before she can see what I am doing, I lock the tether back on to her hand. We are tethered together again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!???" She says with a great amount of anger.

"If you don't love me right now, than you are going to be tethered to me until you do." I say calmly.

"Ward, I told you, I will NEVER love you. You betrayed the team and I will never forgive you for that."

"Than I guess you will be tethered to me forever." I reply, trying to stay calm.

"YOU'RE PSYCHOTIC!!!!" She yells.

I can't stay calm any longer.

I gran her slim wrists and pull her towards me.

"Listen to me Skye. You belong to me now. I know you don't like it, but I suggest you stop complaining because it is not going to change ANYTHING!!!" I yell back.

"I hate you, Ward." She says calmly.

----------------------------------------------

Ouch.

Comment what you think!