Part 6 - Mashup Music Video Cover

Brad approaches the two guys..it was James and Tristan..who waited in front of the studio main door, because it was locked. Brad came from behind, tapped on James and Tristan's shoulder and said "hey guys! Wow you guys are early" James replied "yeah I'm excited about our music video cover..so what's up?" Brad said "nice nice, before that come let's go in..we talk inside" Brad opened the door. After they sat down and have some drinks Brad started to talk.."so basically.." Tristan interrupted Brad.."should we wait for Connor first?" Brad said "oh ya..where is he.." a few minutes later..someone knocked the door..it was Connor, he came with both of his hand full of plastic bag from the donut shop. James get up and opened the door for Connor. "Connor! You bought food!" Brad shouted. Connor then replied "I do what you told me to, bring food here so we can eat together" Tristan said "Donuts? Nice my favourite" James said "thanks Connor, I'm starving" Connor replied "welcome..come let's eat" after about an hour James, Brad and Tristan finished eating the donuts..Brad continued what he was gonna say.."so basically..people watched our video, they liked it..and while we're talking right now..the number of viewers keep going up..this is good news for us, we can start working on another music cover video" James suggested.."how about we do a mashup music cover video?" Brad said "okay..from who? which artist?" "Justin Bieber!" Connor shouted with his mouth full with donuts..yes he's still eating. Brad said "okay, I'm gonna go and search for the songs, in the computer room..and list it down" while Brad is searching for the songs..James and Tristan head to the studio and start messing with their instruments, playing notes and chords randomly. Connor who finally finished eating his donuts..clears up the table and then joined James and Tristan. Brad was focused on searching for the best songs and list it down, after about 40 mins..he is done and head to the studio room. Brad said "guys stop what you're doing..I'm done listing the songs..and the songs are.. Baby, All Around The World and Beauty And A Beat" Connor said "great, nice song choice" Brad said "welcome..now, we need to figure out the music arrangement" "I can do that!" shouted James. Brad said "are you sure?" James replied "yes I am..now let's listen to the songs one by one first" After listening to all of the three songs..James started to arranged the music..they practiced for about 4 hours. James said "nice guys, great job..it's already 8pm..how about we rest and grab something to eat first?" Brad said "after dinner we get back here and record the video" Tristan and Connor said "yes" simultaneously. "you said yes because of food right?" Tristan asked Connor. He replied "no...." Connor hides his face because his a little bit embarrassed. Everyone then laughed together. Brad said "come, let's go" they all head out and go to the nearest food place..they ordered, had dinner. After that they went back to the studio, it's 9pm. Tristan who is already feeling tired because he always sleeps and wake up early said "it's already 9pm, are we still going to record?" Brad replied "yes, we've already practiced..so it don't take us long to record the video" Tristan said "okay okay" they all go in the studio and start preparing while Tristan set up the camera. Brad said "okay guys..same as last time..I'll introduce myself first then James, Connor and Tristan" they spend about half and hour recording the video..it was faster then the last time but still many bloopers. Brad said "it's done! we did it" Tristan then quickly grabs his camera and go to the next room which is the computer room..because he's tired and want to go home fast. Tristan connects his camera to the computer..sign in into their YouTube account..uploaded and done! Tristan said with a tired voice "okay I've uploaded it" Brad said "nice Tristan..thanks! now you may head home first" Tristan then ejects his camera from the computer..start packing up and head home. Brad, James and Connor head to the studio room and start to packed up their instruments and head home too.