Part 16 - Connor braved up

Ethan call Daniel. Ethan said, "Daniel..meet me at (address) now..I'm at the new house" Daniel replied, "oh really? Okay I'm coming now" Daniel arrive at the new house. Daniel stop and look at the house, he is amaze because it's a very beautiful 2 storey house. Then, Daniel knock at the door, Ethan open and invite Daniel in. Daniel said, "wow..this house is nice..I'm sure the boys and Cecilia will like it" Ethan replied, "yes, I agree..they will love it!" Ethan said, "come..I'll take you on a tour of the house" Ethan shows Daniel..the kitchen..living room..balcony..before heading upstairs..there's a room full of instruments, microphone..recording system and plus, outside the room, beside the stairs there's a piano. Ethan then show Daniel the 2nd storey. They are 6 rooms. Each room has a bathroom. Except for one, which is a movie theater room. After looking at all the rooms, they go to the kitchen and grab a drink. Daniel send a text to Brad..he typed, "hey Brad! Guess what? I'm at the new house..I've just finished looking around the house..and I think you and your friends will love it! Please inform the others. Here is the address" after about 2 hours, someone knocked at the door. Ethan said, "I think it's them" Ethan opened the door it was really them, The Vamps and Cecilia. Ethan invited them in. James said, "wow the moment I saw the house I was amazed!" Brad said, "yeah me too, this house is beautiful!" Connor said, "I'm loving this house already!" Daniel said, "great! You all love the house..wait..where's Tristan and Cecilia?" Tristan and Cecilia is still outside looking at the house..it was so beautiful they can't stop looking at it. Cecilia said, "I love this house" Tristan said, "I agree..this house is amazing" Ethan shouted from the door, "guys! Aren't you guys coming in?!" Tristan and Cecilia said, "yes..we're coming" simultaneously. After all five of them are inside the house..Ethan said, "okay guys, this is the house..you guys will be staying here as long as the tour goes on. I've already showed Daniel the rooms and around the house" Daniel said, "yes, the room is amazing..there is also a movie theater room..you guys will surely love it!" Brad said, "really?" Ethan said, "yes, come follow me I'll show you..we start by looking at the rooms first..come follow me" they all head to the 2nd storey. Ethan said, "okay guys..at the corner on your right is the movie theater room..and the rest are rooms..there are 5 rooms..you guys can choose which room you like and place your bags down once you've chosen" James ran and shouted, "the room beside the movie theater room in mine!" Brad said, "hey I'm gonna choose that room!" James said, "too late Brad, sorry" Brad said, "fine I'll choose the room beside yours" Daniel and Ethan look at Connor, Tristan and Cecilia who is still standing there not choosing a room. Daniel said, "guys? Aren't you choosing a room?" Tristan said, "I'm waiting for Cecilia to choose a room because I'll choose the room besides hers" Cecilia smile at Tristan and said, "aww you're so sweet" Daniel said, "what about you Connor?" Connor braved up and said, "me too" Tristan said, "what?!" Connor said, "yes Tristan! I'm gonna choose the room beside Cecilia's" Tristan said, "no, you can't do that!" At the same time ..with all the shouting, Brad and James stand at their bedroom door and look at Connor and Tristan shouting at each other. Connor look at Brad, who asked him not to let Tristan bring him down again. Brad give Connor a thumbs up. Connor said, "why can't I do that?! You have no right to cross beam me!" Tristan said, "you!" Connor and Tristan look at each other with a angry face. With all of the shouting. Cecilia chooses the room which is at the left corner and also which is opposite the movie theater room. Connor with the corner of his eye, he saw Cecilia choose the room..so he quickly ran and choose the room beside Cecilia's. Tristan said, "hey! where are you going?! Tristan turned around and look that Cecilia who just now was standing behind him is gone, because she already chosen a room. Tristan said, "Cecilia, where are you?! Tristan look at the room beside Brad's room. There was no one there. Tristan thought Cecilia choose that room but no. Brad said, "go in Tristan..it's your room" Tristan said, "what?! where's Cecilia?" Cecilia said, "I'm here!" Connor said, "and I'm here..guess what Tristan? my room is next to Cecilia's. I won" Connor give Tristan and evil smile. Tristan is so mad that made him throw his bag into his room and head downstairs. Ethan said, "okay guys..done putting your bags down? come let's take a look downstairs" while they all were heading downstairs. Brad approaches Connor and said, "that is very brave of you Connor" James who is beside Brad said, "yeah Connor, good job!" James pats Connor's shoulder. Cecilia walk pass by Connor and she smile at Connor. Connor smiled back.