Part 11 - Photoshoot for the Single cover

Connor just continue eating. After they all finished eating..Cecilia said, "okay guys, I'm gonna go home first..thank you for inviting me to have dinner with you guys" Cecilia smile. James replied, "your welcome Cecilia" James smile back at Cecilia. Cecilia gets up. Brad said, "bye Cecilia" Tristan said, "take care" Cecilia replied, "bye Brad..you take care too Tristan" Cecilia look at Connor and smile..Connor smile back at Cecilia and wave bye. Cecilia then leaves the Burger King. Few minutes after that..the boys also decided to head home. At Tristan house..before Tristan go to bed, he look at his bedroom ceiling..smiling to himself..and said, "oh Cecilia..why are you so beautiful?" he laughs a little then he close his eyes and fall asleep. Tristan wake up the next morning, he gets up and sit on his bed..smiling to himself again..and said, "I dreamt about Cecilia..did she also think of me before she goes to bed? Maybe.." Few days after that..Daniel send a text message to all 5 of them simultaneously. "guys are you free tomorrow? If you are, come down to my Cool Studio at 4pm. Don't forget to dress nicely..because I'm gonna take photos of you guys for the Single cover..see ya tomorrow, bye" Tristan smiles..and said, "yes! I'm gonna see Cecilia again tomorrow..I can't wait..I already started to miss her..strange, I haven't know her much yet but I really am falling in love with her..but for now..I'm keeping it as a secret" The next day..Tristan dress up, wearing a blue T-shirt with plain white tee inside..black jeans and sneakers. He was so excited for the day..he then go to Cool Studio, he arrives first..he decided to wait for the others to arrive, and sit at the sofa located at the lobby of the building. After a few minutes later..Cecilia came she approaches Tristan. He didn't realise Cecilia is infront of him because Tristan was busy looking at his phone. Cecilia then said, "hi Tristan" Tristan recognize Cecilia voice. He then slowly lifts up his head and look at Cecilia and said, "oh hi Cecilia..sorry I didn't notice you came" Cecilia replied, "nah, it's okay" Tristan said, "come..take a seat" while waiting for Brad, James and Connor..Tristan and Cecilia talks to each other..getting to know..joking around..and then Connor came, he hears quite a loud laughter from the lobby, he then slowly see who is laughing..sneaking so that they won't see. Connor said, "oh..it is Tristan and Cecilia who is laughing..I wish I'm there laughing with Cecilia.." he sighed. While Connor was spying on Tristan and Cecilia..Brad and James who came together..saw Connor from afar..Brad decided to sneak up behind Connor to see who is Connor spying on. After seeing Brad go to James and whisper to him that Connor was spying on Tristan and Cecilia. They then go running to Connor and booed him from behind. Connor startled and scream, "BRAD! JAMES!" Brad and James laughs. They all then go inside..while walking to Tristan and Cecilia, Brad shouted.."Cecilia! Connor was spying on you from outside!" Connor slaps Brads arm and ask him to keep quiet. When they reach where Tristan and Cecilia is..Cecilia said, "were you shouting to me just now Brad?" Brad look at Connor. Connor shake his head side to side signaling to Brad because Connor don't want Brad to repeat what he said. Brad said, "nothing..it wasn't important" to Cecilia. James said, "so you both were dating while waiting for us?" Cecilia quickly replied to James and said, "no..we were just talking" Tristan said, "yeah..just talking" Brad said, "okay..come let's go upstairs..Daniel must be probably waiting for us" they all then head to the 2nd floor which where the photo taking studio is located. They all went it..the room is full of lighting on the ceiling..not only white coloured lights..the lights also have multi coloured ones. Some cameras, laptop for editing..and a green screen. There are also a wardrobe and changing room. After looking at the room..they all go to Daniel who is sitting behind the camera and looking at his laptop setting things up. Brad said, "hello Daniel" Daniel replied, "ya hi..you guys have arrived..and about half an hour late" Tristan said, "I came first..then Cecilia..we were waiting for the other three" Brad said, "ya I know me James and Connor are late..we're sorry" Daniel said, "it's okay..next time don't do it again..be punctual" Brad, James and Connor replied "yes" to Daniel simultaneously. Daniel said, "okay..I'm gonna start with The Vamps first..Cecilia you may take a seat..okay boys let me see your clothes..nice, you all dress up almost the same..you guys wearing your sunglasses, perfect..no need to change..now go take your positions..there's drums, guitars and speakers set up over there..now I'm gonna set the background to look like we're outside..I'm gonna use the background with trees..I think it will turn out nice" the boys then go and take their positions..bright lights were shining at them. Daniel said, "okay guys..ready? I'm gonna start taking pictures..try to move around..hold your guitar and drumsticks in different kind of ways" the boys poses while Daniel take their pictures..after about 15 minutes. The photoshoot is done. The boys come and look at Daniel laptop screen because that's where their pictures appeared after taking pictures with the camera. The boys and so do Daniel love the pictures. Daniel said, "okay guys..pick one picture you like" the boys chooses one picture they like. Next is Cecilia's turn. The instruments that is use from the boys were removed..and being replaced by a stool and acoustic guitar for Cecilia. The background also is changed to a bedroom like background with half of the background is paint in pink and the other half is purple polka dots wallpaper. Cecilia was wearing a sleeveless blue coloured short dress. After taking a few pictures..Cecilia take a look at her pictures. She did great. She love the pictures so do Daniel. Daniel said, "okay Cecilia..choose one picture you like" Cecelia chooses. Daniel said, "okay guys I'm gonna go and print the pictures..stay here okay..wait..before that..for the Single cover..as for Cecilia..I can only write "Cecilia" on the cover..but, what about you guys? you're a band..you need a band logo.." Brad said, "um I guess you can just design the logo..as long as it look good..we're fine" Daniel said, "okay" A few minutes later..Daniel came..he brings 2 CD with him..he passes one to Cecilia..and one to The Vamps. The 2 CD is completed..with a picture they chooses earlier along with the Band Logo Daniel created and the song name. Same goes to Cecilia's CD. Brad said, "wow Daniel nice logo you've created for us" Daniel said, "you guys like?" the boys said, "no..we love it" simultaneously. Daniel smiles and so do the boys. Daniel said, "okay boys..Cecilia..in a few days time..it's the live show..you guys will be performing only one song..which is your new song that you've composed..as usuall if anything..I will message you guys..is there anything else?" the boys and Cecilia replied, "no" simultaneously. Daniel said, "good, now..let me treat you guys icecream because you guys have done a great job" they all follow Daniel..while walking to the icecream shop which is not that far from Cool Studio..Brad, James and Daniel walk together side by side..followed by Tristan and Cecilia..and Connor who is walking alone behind all of them. He usually feel so happy when it comes to food but today he just feel jealous....