Part 8 - Composing a new song at Cool Studio

The next day..The Vamps arrived at Cool Studio. It was a four storey building, they enter the building using the main door..and straight away head to the counter..and James ask the girl who is sitting behind the counter.."hello, we're The Vamps, we came here to see Daniel" the girl replied.."oh okay..have a seat, I'll call him to inform that you've arrived" James replied, "okay thanks" the girl replied, "your welcome" the boys then go and seat at the sofa which is on the right side, just beside the counter. They sit comfortably while waiting for Daniel to come down. In the meantime, the boys was looking around because this building is so beautiful with the decoration and all that plus infront of them, quite far away..there's a waterfall..a waterfall indoors, a small waterfall though but still, very beautiful and refreshing. Speaking about refreshing, not far from the sofa..there's like a mini cafe. Connor suddenly smell something delicious.."guys, do you smell that? Smells like cupcakes" Brad sniff and said, "yeah Connor..I smell it too" Connor said, "I'm gonna buy some..do you guys want?" Brad said, "yeah me..one cupcake" James and Tristan said simultaneously.."me too" Connor replied, "okay, I'll go and buy the cupcakes" Connor arrived at the mini cafe..he looks at the cupcakes, choosing which one he wants..and then he chooses for Brad, James and Tristan. He also takes four mineral water bottle..then he go to the mini cafe counter to pay. After paying..he went back to the sofa..place the water and box which contains the cupcakes on the table infront of the sofa. Brad open the box and said, "why are there six cupcakes Connor?" Connor replied, "well, three cupcakes for me" he then grinned. After Brad, James and Tristan finished their cupcake and drank some mineral water, Daniel came down..a tall good looking man..with blue eyes..blonde hair..his around the age of 22-24.. he came down using the elevator and saw a group of 4 boys sitting on the sofa..he approaches and said, "hello there The Vamps..sorry I'm late..a little bit busy" James replied, "nahh, it's okay..we understand" Daniel said, "good..looks like you all just finished eating..how about we head upstairs?" James said, "sure let's go" Connor said, "um Daniel which floor is it?" Daniel replied, "4th floor, why?" Connor replied, "um..you guys go ahead first..because I haven't finish eating yet.. I'll meet you guys upstairs?" Daniel said, "okay Connor..enjoy your cupcake" Connor smiled. Brad, James and Tristan together with Daniel go to the 4th floor using the elevator..there were not many rooms, only 3 rooms. The recording studio room, the discussion room and the restroom..haha. Okay move on, they all enter the discussion room first..Brad, James and Tristan along with Daniel. It is just a small room with a white board..oval shaped wood table and about 8 office chairs. Daniel asked the boys to take a sit while he closes the door. Daniel then head to the white board and said, "okay guys, I'm gonna explain more about.." ..suddenly someone knocked the door. Daniel asked Tristan to go and look who is it. It was Connor, Tristan asked Connor, "how do you know that we're here?" Connor explained well, "after I finish eating my three cupcake..plus I also clean up the table..throwing the box and empty bottles away. I then head to the 4th floor like Daniel told me to. Then without any hesitation I knocked at the discussion room door because I know that's where you, Daniel, Brad and James will be. Connor then joins their teammates and Daniel continued with his discussion.."so boys..about the live show, it will be in 2 weeks time. So, I want you guys to compose a new song to perform at the live show. Can you guys do it?" Brad replied, "yes! ofcourse we can do it..right guys?" James, Connor and Tristan said yes to Brad simultaneously. Daniel said, "good..now I think you need to start working on it now..you may use the studio recording room..there are pens and papers..instruments..anything you need to compose a song is provided..you guys may use it but, be carefull..don't spoil or break any stuff.." Tristan said, "okay we'll be carefull..is the room next door?" Daniel replied, "yes and I will be in my office at level 2..anything just come to me" James said, "okay Daniel" Daniel then went out of the discussion room..leaving the boys to discuss while he head to his office for some paperwork to do. Brad said, "guys..we need to compose a song any ideas?" Tristan said, "sorry Brad..I don't have any experience on composing a song" Connor said, "yeah me too, sorry Brad" Brad said, "nahh it's okay guys" James said, "I can help" Brad said, "really? nice..let's go next door and find some papers" the boys went into the recording studio room..they were amazed..there were so many buttons machinery stuff..DJ table..so many laptops with a cool software in each of them..which the boys have no idea how to use it..plus there are speakers and nice lighting..so without wasting any time..Brad grab some papers and sat with James at the sofa with a coffee table infront while Connor and Tristan go and mess around with the instruments. Brad and James is not being disturb because the room is separated into two with a door and glass panel in between. Brad and James have an acoustic guitar with them while figuring out what to compose..they try to make tunes with their guitar..messing around with it. Then suddenly Brad had a nice tune..he quickly write the chords down. Brad then teaches James how to play the chords. While James is playing the chords..Brad think of the lyrics..he write it down..two hours later..Brad shouted "the song is done!" it was too loud until Connor and Tristan can hear Brad shouting. Connor and Tristan quickly go to where Brad and James were. Brad said, "James..we did it!" Brad and James high five. Connor and Tristan sat down infront of Brad and James..Brad then sing the song while James is strumming the guitar. After Brad have done singing..Connor and Tristan clap their hands..Connor said, "wow..nice song good job Brad and James" Tristan said, "yeah..very upbeat song I love it" Brad and James smiled together because Connor and Tristan liked what they composed. James said, "thanks guys..we did our best" Brad said, "yeah thank you guys..now let's go, I'll teach you guys how to play this song on your own instrument..which is drum and bass guitar. After teaching..practicing..jamming having fun with the new song..they all decided to go and get Daniel to hear their new song. They took the elevator..arrived at the 2nd floor..find Daniel's office and knocked on the door. They could hear Daniel said, "come in" from inside. So they went in and they saw this one beautiful girl....