Part 10 - Daniel decides to make their song into a Single

The Vamps go to the recording booth. Brad, James and Connor grab their guitar and Tristan grab his favourite drum sticks. Tristan que 3,2,1 hitting his drumsticks together..and then the music starts..Brad start singing..Connor start playing his Bass Guitar..James starts to strum his acoustic guitar. It is a very upbeat song..that's why Tristan like upbeat song because he likes to hit his drums, rocking it out. Same goes to the other members, they all enjoy the music..singing, recording..after about 3 minute and a half..they finished recording their song. They all then head out and sit beside Daniel..looking at Daniel's laptop which is still processing their song. While waiting, Tristan call Cecilia to come and join them. Daniel start to play the song. Cecilia really like the song because she was stomping her feet on the floor..snapping her fingers. The song finished playing..Daniel and Cecilia claps their hands. Daniel said, "nice job boys..I really like the song..by the way what is the name of the song?" the boys replied, "Can We Dance" simultaneously. Daniel grin and so do the boys. Cecilia said, "you're right Tristan..it is a very upbeat song..I love it..good job" the boys replied, "thanks Cecilia.." simultaneously. They all smile altogether. Daniel said, "I have an idea! Since I've already recorded both of the song..how about I put the 2 songs into a CD?" Cecilia replied, "I agree" the boys also said, "yes Daniel we also agree" simultaneously. Daniel said, "wait wait..this song is you guys first ever composed song right..this song you guys composed can be your first single! what do you think?" Brad replied, "that is a very good idea" James said, "we have our first ever single already? Wow.." Tristan said, "so do we have to do a photoshoot or something? For the single cover?" Daniel answered Tristan question, "yes Tristan..on the 3rd floor there is a photo taking studio" Cecilia said, "that's great..can we do the photoshoot next time? because it's almost night time" Daniel said, "yes Cecilia..we do it next time..I will inform you guys when by message" Brad said, "okay then we make our move first..thanks Daniel" Daniel replied, "your welcome" Connor said, "are we going for.... Brad, James and Tristan interrupted and said, "yes Connor..we're going for dinner..we know you're hungry" simultaneously. Connor feel a little bit shy while the others giggles. James said, "Daniel want to join us for dinner?" Daniel replied, "no thanks..you guys go ahead..I still have some work to do" Daniel leaves the room. Tristan ask Cecilia.."how about you Cecilia? want to join us for dinner?" Cecilia replied, "yeah okay" they all decided to go and have dinner at Burger King. After they all ordered and sat with their burgers infront of them waiting to eat. Cecilia notice Tristan burger and said, "Tristan..we ordered the same burger" Tristan replied, "Long Chicken Burger?" Cecilia said, "yes" Tristan said, "we have something in common" Tristan wink at Cecilia. While Tristan and Cecilia talking to each other. Brad, James and Connor start eating already. Brad and Tristan eats calmly..but Connor was watching Tristan and Cecilia talking and laughing together. Connor is a little bit jealous....