Part 19 - Practicing

They had lunch. James didn't cook so they ordered McDonald's. After they all had lunch, they head to the music room to practice. The Vamps practice first while Cecilia watched. Then it's Cecilia's turn, after that The Vamps and Cecilia practice their song together. After all that practice, it's 4pm..they decided to take a break first. Ethan called them, Brad picked it up. Brad then informed the rest. Brad said, "guys, Ethan called..he wanted to check on us..whether we're practicing or not..so Ethan asked Daniel to come..so we rest first and wait for Daniel..then we practice again" James said, "okay Brad, I'll go take drink for us" they drank some water..while waiting for Daniel. About half and hour later, Daniel came. So they all head to the music room again..they practice but this time Daniel is watching. After watching them practice, Daniel said, "okay guys good job..we can stop here and continue next time..now go and bath..I'm gonna cook us a dinner" The Vamps and Cecilia said, "okay Daniel" simultaneously. They all head upstairs to their rooms and Daniel start to cook. After they had dinner, they watch some shows on the television..then they all head to bed. The week goes along, with good food, practicing..chilling..Ethan and Daniel often come to see them practice. It's Saturday, rest day and free time for The Vamps and Cecilia. After they had breakfast. They all do their own things. Connor was bored at his room with nothing to do, so he decided to go and watch a movie at the movie theater room. As Connor was walking towards the room, Connor hear Cecilia's and Tristan's voice. Connor sneaked up without making any noise..just to see it is really Cecilia and Tristan. It really is. Connor stand by the door and think for awhile whether he should join Cecilia and Tristan watching a movie. While he was thinking, Cecilia came out and she notices Connor. Cecilia said, "Connor..what are you doing here?" Connor said, "um..I, I was bored..so I came here, I thought this room is empty" Cecilia said, "oh, why don't you join us?" Connor said, "is it okay?" Cecilia said, "of course..come" Cecilia said, "Tristan, Connor joining us" Tristan said, "great! Come take a seat" Cecilia said, "I was about to take ice cream just now..so Connor what flavour do you want..?" Connor replied, "um..chocolate chips please" Cecilia said, "same as mine..okay be right back" as Cecilia was walking down the stairs heading to the kitchen, she stop for a awhile because she saw Brad and James who is watching television in the living room so Cecilia said, "hey guys..we're watching a movie upstairs..wanna join?" Brad said, "sure" James said, "yeah..besides the television has nothing on" Cecilia said, "okay, go upstairs..Connor and Tristan is there" James asked Cecilia, "but..where you're going?" Cecilia replied, "oh, I'm gonna take ice cream..do you guys want?" James said, "for sure" Brad said "yeah me too!" Cecilia said, "great! I'll just take the whole box upstairs then" Cecilia take the box of ice cream and head upstairs. Cecilia give Connor and Tristan their ice cream they chose earlier. There are exactly 3 left so, Cecilia ask Brad and James to pick first. Then Cecilia take the 1 left she said, "oh..it's strawberry, I want chocolate chips" Brad said, "sorry Cecilia, I chose chocolate chips and I already ate it" Cecilia replied, "nah..it's okay Brad..you can eat it" then Connor said, "here Cecilia..have mine, I'll take the strawberry flavor" Cecilia said, "are you sure?" Connor replied, "yes..take it" Cecilia replied, "thanks Connor" then they all watch the movie while eating their ice cream.