Part 7 - Received an inbox message

Several days after that..they decided to meet at Starbucks..James brought his laptop along, since Starbucks have free WiFi..they all ordered coffee..have a couple of sips..then James decided to turn the power on for his laptop, and check their YouTube account. James was shocked and quickly called Brad, Tristan and Connor who is just beside him..James asked them to look at his laptop screen..they all screamed together..it was so loud the whole Starbucks could hear them screaming in joy. They were screaming because their Justin Bieber mashup cover music video have almost reach 2 million viewers.. Brad said "2 million viewers?! Wow that's alot..like alot!" James agreed and said "mhmm you're right Brad" Connor said "let's read the comments" James replied "yeah, let me scroll down" while James was scrolling down..the other boys was looking and reading..the comments said.."amazing video good job guys!" .. "beautiful! I'm looking forward for your next music video!" .. "thumbs up" .. "Brad, I love your voice" .. "they only just posted two videos, their famous now wow" .. "I'm a fan!" .. They all smile reading the comments..suddenly James notice there's a message in their YouTube page inbox. James open the message.."guys! We've received a message! Let me read it" .. "hey there The Vamps..I've watch your videos and I find that you guys did a very good job on your vocals, playing the instrument, setting up the camera..everything about the video is perfect..it's like your already proffesional singers..again, nice job! So, the thing is..I want you to perform live on stage..don't worry I'm not a bad guy, I'm currently searching for YouTubers to perform on stage..and one of them is you guys..if you guys are interested..please do call me, by the way..my name is Daniel.. :)" after reading the message James said "so guys..." "let's call him!" Brad interrupted. Tristan said "yeah, call him now" Connor passed James his handphone that means Connor also agreed. James said "okay, I'll call him now" James dialed Daniel's number..it rang..James wait..Daniel then picksup..James start the conversation by saying "hello, I'm James from The Vamps" Daniel replied "oh hey there hi..is the rest of your teammates with you right now?" James answers "yes, yes they are" Daniel said "good, put your phone on speaker" James said "okay" as soon as James phone was on speaker..Brad, Tristan and Connor said "hello Daniel" simultaneously. Daniel replied to their hello and said.."okay boys..seems like you've already read my message so, you guys agree?" Brad, James, Tristan and Connor said "yes, we agree" simultaneously. Daniel said "nice..I need to meet you guys to explain more..so, can you guys meet me at Cool Studio? Tomorrow at 2pm.." James replied "um sorry Daniel, we don't know how to get there" Daniel said "it's okay..I'll text you the address" James said "okay then" Daniel said, "okay..I'm looking forward to meet you guys so take care..see ya!" Brad, James, Tristan and Connor said "see ya, bye" simultaneously.