Part 14 - Decisions

They all then head to have dinner together at this one restaurant. They ordered..ate. After they all finished eating, Brad said, "so..what are you going to say about something Daniel?" Daniel replied, "oh ya about that..while you guys were performing earlier..there's this one guy which is my friend..his name is Ethan. Ethan is currently searching for new singers/bands..so I invited him to see you guys perform. He approach me after seeing your performance and said, "hey Daniel..Cecilia and The Vamps are very good. I'm interested..I'm gonna take them for a tour, you know..a concert tour" Daniel replied, "really? That's great!" Ethan said, "yeah, I'll call you for more details" Daniel said, "okay Ethan..I'll tell the boys and Cecilia about the concert tour" so yeah that's what Ethan told me. James said, "tour? we're going for a tour?" Brad said, "for real?" Daniel said, "yes boys..for real" Cecilia and The Vamps was so happy! Daniel smile..so do The Vamps and Cecilia. Daniel said, "it's getting late..let's go home..I'll call right after I get the details from Ethan" a few days later..Ethan call Daniel..Ethan said, "Daniel we need to talk about the tour..when are you free?" Daniel replied, "um..tomorrow? at my studio..Cool Studio?" Ethan said, "yes okay 2pm" Daniel said, "okay" the next day, Ethan meet Daniel in his office room at Cool Studio. Ethan brought some documents along with him. Ethan explain to Daniel what are the documents. Ethan said, "okay Daniel..here are the documents.." Daniel read the documents and then ask Ethan, "this document says that, they will be moving to a new house?" Ethan replied, "yes, I've rented this one house for them to stay..because it's easier for them to go to venues for the concert..I will also provide a tour bus to take them to the venue" Daniel replied, "oh okay..how many concerts will they be performing?" Ethan said, "as you can see here..these are the dates..they will start with 4 shows first..which is on every Saturday" Daniel said, "okay great..I will tell The Vamps and Cecilia" Ethan said, "don't forget to get them sign this documents if they agree" Daniel said, "okay..I'll call you when they already agree and sign" Ethan said, "okay see ya" Ethan then leaves Daniel's office. Daniel look at the documents again..read it..then Daniel decided to text all 5 of them simultaneously. "guys..I have received details from Ethan..meet me at my office in Cool Studio 4pm today" they all arrived..go to the office to meet Daniel. Daniel is sitting on the sofa. The Vamps and Cecilia gather around the table sitting on the sofa. James said, "what's up Dan?" Daniel replied, "Ethan came here this morning..he pass me these documents..I've photocopied them so you can read it and understand the content. The Vamps and Cecilia take time to read the document. Brad said, "we have to move? to a new house?" Daniel replied, "yes Brad" James said, "but this place is far from our home" Tristan said, "and it's for a month..or more" Daniel said, "yes guys..yes" Connor said, "but....Daniel interrupted, "guys I know..it's far and you guys will be away from your family..but it's for the tour, for your fans....you can call or Skype with your family anytime you're free..I'm not going to prevent you from doing that" Connor said, "yes guys..we're in a band now..we have fans" Cecilia agrees and said, "yes Connor's right..I'm sure our fans wants to see us perform more" Brad, James and Tristan stay silent and think about what Connor said. Then Daniel ask, "so guys..you agree?" the boys and Cecilia look at each other..then they face Daniel and said....