Part 9 - The Vamps meet Cecilia

who is talking to Daniel. The boys stood by the door and look at the girl until the girl gets up and leave the room. The girl was smiling at the boys while walking pass by them. The boys smiled back after seeing that brightly smile from her. Daniel call out for the boys.."guys..guys..The Vamps!" the boys replied, "yes..yes.." simultaneously. Daniel said, "come on in..close the door please" the boys closes the door and then sat on the chair infront of Daniel's office table..two of the boys just stand.. Daniel said, "wow..you guys were looking at Cecilia without even blinking huh..?" the boys smile at Daniel. Then Brad said, "Cecilia..nice name" James said, "yeah and very beautiful" Connor said, "I think I'm falling in love with Cecilia" Tristan said, "yeah me too" Daniel said, "okay boys..enough..I understand..and I find her very pretty too..now why are you guys here?" Brad interrupted.."wait before we answer your question..I want to ask you one more question, why is she here..is she a YouTuber too..?" Daniel said, "yes she is..I found her on YouTube and invited her here..but that was few days ago..I told her the same thing I told you boys..about the live show and composing a new song..so she came here just now to tell me that she already done composing her new song which she wrote it at her own house..she is waiting at the recording studio now to show me the new song" James said, "what a coincidence..that's why we came here Daniel..we also finished our song" Daniel said, "wow really? That was fast" James replied, "yeah with the help of Brad..we've completed our song" James and Brad smiled. Connor said, "yeah Daniel they did a very good job" Tristan said, "we already hear the song..very nice..very upbeat" Daniel said, "positive comments..I can't wait to hear it..come let's head upstairs..besides, Cecilia is waiting" They all head upstairs..enter the recording room and saw Cecilia who was calmly sitting on the sofa waiting. They all approaches Cecilia..she stands up to welcome them. Daniel said, "Cecilia..meet The Vamps..these guys are YouTubers too..introduce yourself, I'll will be at the laptops..setting things up" Brad introduce himself first.."hello I'm Brad..the cute one among these guys" they shake hands and smile. Next is James.."hi Cecilia I'm James the handsome guy among my teammates" Cecilia laugh a little then shake hands with James. Next is Tristan.."hey I am Tristan..I'm the tallest most handsome most cutest among these 3 guys" Tristan winked at Cecilia she smile and shake hands with Tristan. Last but not least is Connor who is a little bit shy.."hello Cecilia..I'm Connor..I love to eat and I am the sweetest among my 3 friends" Connor smile at Cecilia and then Cecilia said, "why don't you say you're cute Connor? Connor replied, "am I cute?" Cecilia said, "yes!" Connor and Cecilia smile again and then shake hands. Cecilia said, "well..hello Brad..James..Tristan..and Connor..I'm Cecilia as you guys already know..and um.." Cecilia stop talking because she notice that the boys were looking at her without even blinking..Cecilia is a very beautiful girl..brown coloured eyes..shoulder length blonde hair..wearing a Fedora hat with a pastel pink dress.. Cecilia snaps her fingers and said, "guys! Are you listening?" the boys said, "yes yes..we're listening" simultaneously. Haha Cecilia laughs. The boys then smiles at Cecilia. She said, "I'm gonna go and record my song first" Brad said, "yeah okay..take your time" the boys then sits at the sofa while watching Cecilia records her new song through the glass window. Before entering the recording booth..Cecilia grabs an acoustic guitar. James said, "she plays the guitar..wow.." after Cecilia finished recording her song. She come out from the recording booth..sit beside Daniel who is processing what have been recorded. Daniel play back the song..it was loud the whole recording studio room can hear it. After the song have finished playing..the boys claps their hands because they find Cecilia new song is very nice..sounds like a country song. Cecilia look at the boys and smiles. The boys then approaches Cecilia and Daniel. Daniel said, "good job Cecilia..I love this song" Brad said, "yeah good job" Cecilia thank Brad. James said, "I didn't know you play the acoustic guitar.." Cecilia replied, "yes I do..hehe" James said, "me too..hehe" Tristan didn't say anything..he just winked at Cecilia. Connor also didn't say anything..he just smile at Cecilia. Daniel said, "okay Cecilia..I've already save your song..take a seat have a drink" Cecilia said, "okay Daniel thanks" she then go and get a mineral water bottle which is placed on top of the coffee table and sit down on the sofa. Daniel said, "okay boys..it's your turn to record"