Part 13 - The Live Show

They all arrived back at Cool Studio, they went in to the entrance and saw Tristan who is sitting at the sofa. It is 4 hours before The Live Show begin. While they were chatting at the lobby. Daniel came down, he said, "guys, we need to go to the park now..to do the soundcheck" Brad said, "oh okay..let me go grab the guitar.." Daniel said, "no need Brad..I've already asked the sound technicians to set up the stage for ya..including the instruments" Brad said, "oh really? Great! Let's go then" James said, "to the park!" while walking to the park..they see the stage from afar. Cecilia said, "wow..the stage is awesome" Tristan said, "yes it is..so are you" Cecilia look at Tristan and smile. Brad, James and Daniel also talk among themselves. But Connor again..walks alone..looking at Cecilia and Tristan. Daniel saw Connor who is always have his eye on Cecilia and Tristan. Daniel approaches Connor and said, "hey Connor..are you okay?" Connor replied, "yes I am, why?" Daniel replied, "nothing..I was just asking" Connor said, "oh" They arrive at the backstage..Daniel introduce The Vamps and Cecilia to the people there who is working hard to make the stage look good. The Vamps and Cecilia greets them. Brad said to one of the stage technicians, "make the stage look good..okay?" Brad laughs so do the stage technicians. Daniel then brings them to the main stage. They all stand there in one row side by side. James said, "I can't believe this is happening..our first ever concert" Brad said, "yeah it's happening" Connor said, "in about 2-3 hours time this huge space infront of us will be filled with our fans" Tristan said, "I can't wait to perform" Cecilia said, "me too". Daniel said, "okay guys you have about 2 hours to do the soundcheck and rehearsal..starting with The Vamps, please take your position" Brad said, "wait how many songs will us be playing?" Daniel said, "oh ya, I forgot about that..okay guys listen..you will be performing for 1 hour. So you will need to sing 6 songs plus your new single. To buy some time..you can have a drink..the water bottle is placed near where you will be standing when your performing..and also you can talk to the fans..is that clear?" The Vamps and Cecilia replied, "yes!" to Daniel simultaneously. The Vamps start their soundcheck and rehearsal. Cecilia is backstage resting. 1 hour later, The Vamps finished their soundcheck and rehearsal. It's Cecilia turn now and The Vamps is backstage resting. Suddenly, they heard Cecilia said, "okay I would to invite The Vamps on stage" The Vamps who is backstage was shocked and then they head to the main stage. Cecilia then hand out 4 papers to each of The Vamps member. Brad said, "Cecilia..what is this?" Cecilia grin and said, "I've compose a song to sing with you guys" James said, "seriously? wow" Cecelia said, "yes I'm serious..it's an easy song though..I've already noted down on the paper on which line each of you is suppose to sing..so, you can start memerising them backstage..while I rehearse some other songs first" The Vamps head backstage and memorize the lyrics. After about half an hour, The Vamps is ready so they head to the main stage and saw 5 chairs on the stage. Tristan ask Cecilia, "why are there 5 chairs? aren't we playing our own instruments?" Cecilia replied, "no, no need..I will be the only one playing the acoustic guitar" James said, "so this is like an acoustic performance?" Cecilia replied, "yes..so as you can see they are 5 chairs, I will be sitting in the middle..and as for you guys, decide among yourselve where to sit" Cecilia smile. After Cecilia sat down, Tristan without any hesitation rushes to sit beside Cecilia..and at the same time, Connor also rushes. Connor and Tristan bumped to each other because they both choose the chair which is at the left side of Cecilia. Tristan pushes Connor a little bit. Cecilia smile at Connor and said, "Connor are you okay?" Connor replied, "yes I am" Connor smile so do Cecilia. Cecilia said, "you can sit on the chair on my right Connor come.." Cecilia smile at Connor. Then Brad sit beside Tristan..and James sit beside Connor. They all then begin to sing. After all that practicing, rehearsal and soundcheck..Daniel said, "okay guys that's it..come lets go backstage..okay guys 1 hour before The Live Show.." they all rest backstage..memorize lyrics..warm up. Brad then decided to sneak behind the curtain to look at the open field..one by one of their fans come in. Brad call James, Tristan, Connor and Cecilia to look at the fans. Cecilia said, "wow..so many fans" James said, "ya their your fans Cecilia..since you're the popular one" Cecilia replied, "no..I'm not popular..I think they are The Vamps fans" Brad said, "easy say..they are all our fans including you Cecilia" Daniel then came from behind and said, "what are you guys doing? you guys should be resting and wait for your turn to perform" Brad said, "okay..sorry Daniel..we were jusy watching our fans" Daniel said, "it's okay..you can see and talk to your fans later" a few minutes before The Live Show..The Vamps gets ready..the fans are already chanting "Vamps Vamps Vamps...." they all then head to the main stage..the fans scream as they see The Vamps entering the stage. After The Vamps have already perform 5 songs..they stop for a while and talk to the crowd..Brad said, "guys! thank you for coming here to watch our first ever Live Show!" the fans scream. James said, "also..thank you for supporting us!" Connor said, "we will be performing our last song for today..which is compose by us..but mostly Brad and James..called 'Can We Dance'" the fans scream again. Tristan said, "we will continue to make music for you guys!" after performing..they all wave bye to the fans..and head backstage. Cecilia saw them entering the backstage and then she claps. Cecilia said, "well done guys!" The Vamps who is tired and sweating thank Cecilia. James said, "it's your turn now" Tristan said, "don't forget to call us for the new song you wrote" Cecilia replied, "yeah thanks..I won't forget..get dry, change clothes or something..I'll call you guys later" Cecilia head to the main stage, the fans scream. Cecilia perform 4 songs and then she introduce her new single..Cecilia said, "okay guys..thank you for coming..please do continue to support me..this next song is my new single..hope you guys like it" after she perform that song..Cecilia said, "okay I have one last song for today..I'm gonna call The Vamps on stage now..guys! come on out.." The Vamps head to the main stage..sit at their places. Cecilia said, "I've compose this song for me to sing with The Vamps..they didn't know about this..I told them 2 hours ago..and then we start practicing the song together..so here it is.." Cecelia start to strum her acoustic guitar..the fans scream. After the performance..they all grab each other hands and bow together to thank the fans who came to The Live Show. The fans claps..
Cecilia and The Vamps leave the stage and head to the backstage. The Vamps claps their hands. Brad said, "well done Cecilia" James said, "the song that you compose to sing with us is amazing" Connor said, "yeah maybe one day we can record a proper one in the studio" Cecilia said, "thanks guys..yes Connor..we can" Tristan said, "okay we all did a great job how about we....Connor interrupted and said, "go for dinner?" Tristan said, "how did you know?" Connor said, "well.." he then grin..so do Cecilia and the 3 guys. James said, "okay let's go and have dinner....Daniel shouted from afar and said, "my treat" everybody is happy, shouting 'yaay', 'woohoo' and clapping. Daniel approaches them and said, "you guys did a very good job..so, I'm treating you guys dinner..plus, I have ssomething to tell you guys..