Part 21 - The Concert

After Cecilia read that, she keeps the sticky note inside the drawer and head out. Ethan shouted, "the bus is here!" Cecilia heard that and quickly head downstairs. Cecilia walk pass by Tristan and she smiled at Tristan. Ethan said "okay guys..you can board the bus" one by one they get in the bus. Brad said, "wow..this bus is amazing, it's a two storey bus!" James said, "yeah, look we have sofas..tables..oven..sink..
refrigerator" Connor said, "I'll go check on the back of the bus" Connor go through the door and said, "guys look! There's a television!" Tristan followed Connor. Tristan said, "a television..oh this is where we can play games!" James head upstairs and said, "guys..come up here there's beds!" Brad heard that and quickly go upstairs. Brad said, "beds! This is mine!" Brad gets on the bed that he has chosen. James, Tristan and Cecilia also head upstairs and choose which bed they like. James notice something there's a curtain. James go and take a look.. it is a vocal booth. James said, "guys..look there's a vocal booth here" Cecilia said, "oh we can record and write songs here..cool" Brad said, "I really really like this bus alot!" Tristan said, "I love this bus" Ethan and Daniel board the bus. Daniel call out for The Vamps and Cecilia.."guys! Come down..!" Connor said, "Daniel called us..come" they all head downstairs and take a seat on the sofa. Daniel start talking.."okay guys..this is your tour bus..as you can see there's beds, kitchen..toilets and everything" Ethan continued, "you guys will be travelling quite far on some parts of the tour..so if you're tired you can sleep..or you can wait while playing some games, eat..practice..record..anything until you reach the destination. Daniel continued, "for today's concert.. the place is about an hour and half from here..so yeah sit back and enjoy the ride!" Ethan continued, "me and Daniel..we will be here, so if you guys need anything come to us" Daniel said, "so..are you ready?!" The Vamps and Cecilia replied "yes!" simultaneously. Daniel head to the driver's seat and told him that he can start driving. As the ride go on The Vamps and Cecilia enjoys the ride..eating, sleeping..chilling. Brad and James sit on the sofas playing their guitars. Cecilia is kinda bored, so she look for Tristan. She head to the gaming zone that she thought Tristan might be there. She's correct. Cecilia said, "hey Tristan" Tristan didn't reply because his busy focussing on the game. Cecilia wait for like 5 minutes. Tristan still haven't respond to Cecilia's "hey"
Cecilia then said, "um, nevermind Tristan..sorry to bother you" Cecilia then head
upstairs, sit on her bed looking at her phone. Suddenly, she heard a sound..somebody singing. She thought, the sound must be coming from the vocal booth. Cecilia check it out, it was Connor who is singing. Cecilia said, "hey Connor" Connor replied, "oh hello" Cecilia said, "what are you doing here?" Connor replied, "nothing, just chilling around..hehe" Cecilia said, "I heard you sing just now, what song were you singing?" Connor replied, "um..the song is for.....I mean, I'm practicing for the concert later" Cecilia's said, "oh okay, can I sit here and watch? Cause I'm bored" Connor replied, "oh, where's Tristan?" Cecilia said, "his busy..playing games" Connor replied, "oh..okay, yeah you can watch" Connor starts to sing and practicing. While Cecilia was sitting there, Cecilia saw a piece of paper she take the paper and look at it. Cecilia said, "what is this?" Connor quickly snatched the paper from Cecilia's hand and said, "nothing.." Connor can't let Cecilia know that Connor wrote a song for Cecilia. Connor came up to the vocal booth to write a song for Cecilia.
Finally they arrived at the destination..the place was crowded with fans screaming as soon as the fans saw the tour bus. The Vamps and Cecilia get out of the bus..security was with them because The Vamps and Cecilia is going to enter the mall..to do their meet and greet. After that, The Vamps and Cecilia go to the stage which is not far from the mall. They use the mall's back door to get out and head to the stage to do the soundcheck and rehearsal. After that, they rest for awhile backstage. And it's already 6pm. It's time for them to perform. Daniel and Ethan claps as soon as The Vamps and Cecilia done doing their first concert and head to the backstage. Ethan said, "good job guys" Brad said, "thanks" Connor said, "are we going for dinner? Cause I'm hungry" James said, "not only you Connor, we are also hungry" Daniel said, "okay come..let's go for dinner..my treat" after having dinner they all went home. They head to the kitchen to get some drinks but Connor head upstairs. He quickly went to his room grabs a sticky note and write down "you were amazing at the concert" with a heart at the end. Connor hid behind his bedroom door to see whether there's anyone. Connor look and saw Tristan going to his room. Connor still hid behind his bbedroom door. As soon as Connor heard Tristan's bedroom door is close. Connor quickly go in to Cecilia's bedroom and place the sticky note on the mirror, Connor then quickly head out and go to his bedroom. James, Brad and Cecilia went to their room after having a drink. Cecilia saw the note, she smiles. Cecilia keep the note at the drawer. The next morning, it's still very early..Connor is the first one to woke up. So, he grabs a sticky note and write down.."morning Cecilia" on the sticky note. Connor sneaks into Cecilia's room, place the note on the mirror. Then Connor head downstairs and starts to make breakfast. Tristan came in the kitchen followed by Cecilia. Cecilia said, "morning Tristan" she said that to him because she thought the "morning Cecilia" sticky note is from Tristan. James and Brad join to have breakfast to. Then the phone rings, James pick it up. After talking on the phone James inform the rest, "okay guys..Ethan just called..he said this whole week we can rest..there's no concert this Sunday because it's Valentine's day" Brad said, "so Tristan, have you ask Cecilia yet? Tristan replied, "nope haven't.. I forgot about the flowers and chocolates" Cecilia said, "it's okay Tristan take your time" after breakfast they all watch television together. The week went by with no practicing..just movies, playing game..chatting. Connor keeps putting sticky note on Cecilia's mirror when he gets a chance to do so. Then it's Saturday. Cecilia look at the sticky note, it says.."I want you to be my Valentine" then she head downstairs. Cecilia find Tristan but he was no where to be found so Cecilia go to the kitchen, she saw Connor. Cecilia ask Connor.."have you seen Tristan?" Connor said, "Tristan went out early in the morning along with the boys" Cecilia replied, "what for?" Connor replied, "Ethan called because Ethan have new instruments for them including me" Cecilia replied, "but..you're not with them?" Connor replied, "I'll go later because just now I have stomach ache" Cecilia said, "oh..um, do you have the address to where they're at?" Connor replied, "yes..let me write it down for you" Connor grabs a pen and paper and write down the address and give it to Cecilia. Cecilia said, "thanks, wait..this handwriting looks familiar....."