Chapter 2: The Betrayel

{Storybrooke Modern Day}
Those big brown eyes slowly opened to see a new world ahead of her. Instead of thick dense forest there was a.... Boys face? The one who saved her. He was asleep in a chair next to her. Slowly she got up careful not to wake him and wondered around the house. Everything seemed odd to her. She ran her fingers delicately over objects peering at them with curiosity. "Your awake?" The boy spoke. She whipped around to see an awaken boy staring at her. "Yeah..." She whispered. "Where am I?" She asked. "Your uhh your in my house..." He muttered. "Not that like I was try'na be weird just you had passed out and well my grandma looked over you she's the one who changed you too" he rambled on nervously. The girl looked down to see she was dressed in a light pink silk dress with a fur Trim on the bottom. "Oh... No well... Thank you ... I meant where am I like what date place..." She asked. "Your in Storybrooke.... 2014" he said a bit confused. "Who are you?" He asked. The girls bright eyes twinkled with nostalgia "my name is Isabella Jones I'm from the enchanted forest well I was then I was in Neverland and then back to the enchanted forest...." She smiled. Henry's jaw dropped. "We have a lot to talk about." He mumbled. She nodded. Isabella began to tell Henry a long and complicated
Story of how she came to be in Storybrooke

{Neverland Pre Curse}
"Izzy!" Pan shouted into the dense forest in search for his prized lost girl. She appeared from behind him hiding in a bush. "Got you..." She smirked holding a sword to his throat. "I have to say love I taught you well..." Pan smiled as she dropped her sword. "Aye that you have..." "Maybe too well.." He suggested tackling her. Pan pinned the girl beneath him. He relentlessly tickled her as she shrieked with giggles.
That morning Pan found Isabella Jones on the Neverland shore he had no clue the love he'd grow to have for her. The tough pirate girl... Left behind after a devastating destruction of her fathers ship all alone come to live as a lost girl. Izzy could've been the one to change him. If it wasn't for this fateful day. "Pan deliveries here." Felix said interrupting the twos fight. Pan nodded and began to walk off. "Need any help?" Izzy asked. "No it's fine love we got it." Pan never allowed izzy to see where he got his supplies never allowed her to see the true darkness behind the lies of Neverland but she soon would be led to the light. Izzy shrugged wondering off to the forest. She had been alone picking berries in the woods when a strange man had crossed her path. He was rather plump and wore a red hat. The man screamed upon crossing paths with her. He turned a ghostly white as he stared at Isabella. She tucked a curly chocolate strand behind her ear as she questioned the man. "It can't be" the man muttered. "You died" "I'm sorry I don't understand what your saying sir..." "But it is!" Suddenly life returned to the man and he grasped Izzy by the arm. "Isabella Jones.... Your father will not believe this!!" He tugged the girl as she screamed and kicked. Fingers wrapped around a knife she sliced at the man. "Peter!" She screamed. Within an instant he was there. "Let her go..." He insisted. "What is this?" The man asked angrily. "What have you told this poor girl?" "Peter..." The girl quivered behind the boy as he stood tall hovering over the man. "You filthy pirate..." He muttered in disgust. "How dare you..." Peters eyes turned a cloudy dark shade of green as he stepped towards the man. "Love listen I work for you father Killian Jones Captian Hook we thought you died..." Before the man could say another word pan ripped his heart out. Isabella watched stricken with fear as Peter crushed the mans beating heart. "Are you alright love..." Peter asked turning to face her. "No.... Stop don't touch me..." Isabella ran off into the forest refusing to answer Peters pleads for we to return.