Chapter 3: The Living Dead

{Storybrooke Modern Day}
Isabella sat at the table sipping hot cocoa from a fancy mug. She hadn't gotten far with her story before Henry had suggested she ate something. Henry watched the girl with a sense of awe. Her pink lips and rosy cheeks complimented by her soft chocolate curls that fell way beyond her shoulders. The way she flicked it from one side to another as she talked. Then there was her eyes. Her bright light brown eyes. Unlike Henry's who's were a rich chocolate brown. Hers seemed to follow the light constantly changing with streaks of gold and speckles of green hinting through as the light hit them. They were big and each time she stared back into Henry's eyes he seemed to get lost In them. She smiled softly noticing Henry's stares. "My father always told
Me I fancied my mother more than him... My tan skin and brown hair/eyes contrasts to his fair skin and rich blue eyes" Henry gulped nodding. To say she was beautiful would be an understatement. Even In peaceful silence she seemed to wake him up inside she had this calming mood about her like the sea though it seemed obvious she had a troublesome pass. Henry opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the entering of Emma the Charmings Regina and Hook. The group rushed in Regina and Mary Margrette attacking the girl with questions. "Mom give her some space..." Henry begged. The girl looked around at the new comers before spotting him. Her eyes widened even bigger than they were. A shimmer of joy seemed to glistened over them. "Dad?!" She questioned staring at him. Killian turned to the girl. His face turned a ghostly white as he stared at her. "Isabella...." He whispered in his all too familiar accent. "Daddy!!" She shrieked running into his arms. Killian caught the girl wrapping her up he lifted her into the air and spun her around allowing the joyful tears to stream down his face. "My Isabella my love..." He cried. "I thought you were dead...." He whispered cupping his face. She smiled wiping away the tears. "Come on dad you couldn't get rid of me that easily even if I'm a horrible swimmer..."

{Neverland Pre Curse}
That night Isabella spent in the woods. She heard the painful cries of the lost children. Her mind wondered to all the incidents she turned a blind eye to. The amount of lost boys who suddenly disappeared. The previous incident played over and over In her mind. She couldn't get the image of that dead man out of her head. "Your father...." He's last words rang in her ears. But Peter said her father died. The next morning she awoke in her tent. The thought that pan had so easily found her sent a disturbing chill up her back. "Glad to see your awake love..." Pan's charismatic smile seemed to no longer bring joy to her heart. She trembled with fear. "Who are you?" She asked. "Isabella love don't be like this..." He groaned walking toward her. Isabella quickly found the knife she had hidden under her pillow and pointed it towards Peter stopping him in his tracks. "No Peter.... Who are you..." Peter put his hands up in defeats his eyes showed a bit of hurt as he wore a small hurt pout. "Izzy please..." He begged and for a moment Isabella almost gave in. But she stayed strong. "You've been lying to me this whole time haven't you..." She continued. Peter looked away and when his gazed met hers again his eyes were different. They were hazy and full of something evil and dark. "My dads not really dead is he?" She whispered. "No he isn't." He replied coldly. "Your a monster this place is evil and you've been trying to hide it from me why what was I to you.. Who are you really Peter?" She questioned again. Peters eyes darkened. "You wanna know who I am...." Peter swiftly grabbed her and they disappeared, reappearing at a cliff. He dangled Isabella over the edge. "I'm Peter Pan..and your Isabella jones daughter of Killian jones the captian of the Jolly Roger a ship I needed to get me goods you almost cost me my deal with your father so I had to make sure you were out of the photo....." Isabella held tight to pans wrist. Squeezing her eyes shut as hot tears ran down her face. "But since your father seems to have disappeared your no longer of use to me..." Isabella forced herself to look up at him once more. She searched for the boy she once knew. "Peter..." She said softly in the same voice she had said it many times before. For a moment she saw him the boy she had known and grown to love. But it had quickly left. "Goodbye Isabella Jones..." He sneered before letting her go. Isabella fell down the side of the cliff landing in the ocean with a solid splash. With that pan turned and began to walk away. "Pan I thought..." Felix began. "I thought you lo-" Peter flinched at his words. "You thought wrong Felix now come on we've got work to do..."