Chapter 6: The Sickness of Regrett

{Neverland}
Pan laid in bed coughing violently. Not many lost boys faced his wrath before he fell Ill. what's the matter with him?" The small lost boy asked Felix. "He's dying" Felix replied with ok emotion. "Why?" The lost boy asked. "Because, he's no longer human he's now just a demon created by his imagination living off the magic that is slowly dying out on this island." Felix sighed. "We have to save him!!" The young lost boy stood up grabbing Felix's hand. "Sit down kid..." Felix muttered. "The heart the boys heart they won't suspect us..." The boy rambled on in an attempt to convince Felix of his cause. "It doesn't hurt to ask the shadow...." Felix finally gave in. Meanwhile pan laid in bed in agony. His thoughts one tracked of Issabella. Her soft curls and ran skin. The fear in her eyes always haunted him. The way they turned from their usual bright hazel to a dark brown as he held her over the cliff he had once saved her from. Forever in his mind haunting him. "I love you..." Her soft sweet voice danced in his head. The first time those three words had any real meaning to him. They were sitting under a tree near the cliff. He admired the way she looked up at the clouds all day laughing at each shape they took. The day had soon grew to night as the two watched the sunset. He had almost forgotten of the hair pin he had saved for her. "I got you a present." Pan had smiled reaching into his pocket. "Close your eyes." She did as he said. And he placed the dainty pin in her hair pinning back a front section of hair. Then doing the same on the other side with an identical pin. "Open...." He whispered showing her a mirror. She smiled appreciating the image ahead of her. "They're lovely Peter." She had said kissing his cheek. That when he said out of no where the words fell from his mouth like perpetual vomit. "I love you Izzy" she had been so taken a back that she just stared back at the boy. Her eyes began to water up. "I love you" she had said it like it was a special secret only for him. Then she said it louder tackling him into a hug. "I love you Peter!" She had giggled kissing him deeply. Peter held that single Pin in his hand squeezing it tight. Regret, that was all he felt now the horrid bitter regret of being the demon her was. The one who he felt now deserved to die.